goal2581999

Reaction score
4-2-3-1 DerWibe

*Tactic

*Result

Arsenal

*Corner and Throw-in
- DL or DR will take it depend on who got better corner attribute and long throw attribute
View attachment 227850

*Training
When tactic is not fluid : Balance ( Avrange) - Match tactics ( 50 % )
When tactic is fluid : Balance ( Avrange ) - Def Position or Att move ( 50%) ( i prefer att move )
View attachment 227849

*Important Position
- ST : Your main score machine . In every save my striker often have >30 goals . Should be a fast striker . Ex:
David Nugent - Luciano Vietto - Diego Costa - Welbeck
- AMC : Your second score machine . Do both work : Assist and Score . Ex :
Eriksen , Oscar , Carzola , Ozil , Knockeart
- DL DR : The highest rate in your team . Should have Long Throw ppm ( not a must ) and Good Crossing attribute. Ex : Ceser Azpilcuetta - Ivanovic - Ghoulam , Fellipe Luis
Credit : Thanks to TheWibe for his amazing work .

Link tac :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j0...10C3602896.fmf

Last edited:
Is it OK if I keep Wibes corner instructions? I like my CAM getting a few more assist/key passes?

Is it OK if I keep Wibes corner instructions? I like my CAM getting a few more assist/key passes?

It is okay . :) with this corner set up your amc still have a lot of key pass but not the most key pass in the match. He still assist a lot with 2 winger

I go test with Monaco in Lfc update,
first season without transfer

Arguably the best tactic around atm, if you want your striker to be the main outlet of goals scored.

It win games very consistently for me as well, but I've only applied this tactic for strong teams such as Chelsea and Juventus. Don't know how it'll do for weaker sides, but for a top side it's a very entertaining tactic.

Unlike most 4star tactics on this forum atm, this tactic has most of it goals coming from open play and not from corner and throw-ins.

Arguably the best tactic around atm, if you want your striker to be the main outlet of goals scored.

It win games very consistently for me as well, but I've only applied this tactic for strong teams such as Chelsea and Juventus. Don't know how it'll do for weaker sides, but for a top side it's a very entertaining tactic.

Unlike most 4star tactics on this forum atm, this tactic has most of it goals coming from open play and not from corner and throw-ins.

:) thanks you

Hi Goal, i start with lazio with LFC database, for you who is better for the striker role? Klose, Djorgevic or Matri?

Hi Goal, i start with lazio with LFC database, for you who is better for the striker role? Klose, Djorgevic or Matri?
:( sorry . I wasn't play with Lazio before but i have a advice for you . I always use the striker that fast and can use his chance to score goal . Don't use the type of striker.that slow and only score from heading . Despite the fact that your striker will also score alot from cross but his main chances is from through ball

:( sorry . I wasn't play with Lazio before but i have a advice for you . I always use the striker that fast and can use his chance to score goal . Don't use the type of striker.that slow and only score from heading . Despite the fact that your striker will also score alot from cross but his main chances is from through ball
This is very true. On one save I had Harry Kane as my main man, he was scoring a lot, but nothing close to what Zivkovic did (51 goals a season at the age of 21 in the BPL).

The ultimate striker for this tactic are the complete strikers. Tall, strong and quick - the likes of Diego Costa, Robert Lewandowski and Vincent Aboubakar will break records for you. Or even cheaper and younger options like Federico Bonazzoli and Arkadiusz Milik can lead the front line for quite a while.

firts season whit chelsea

Good tactic, the best in this forum.. i use falcao and diego costa P, oscar and ante coric AMC.

and i use in math preparation : att move. I think vs big team i't much good deef move outside and in home use att move.. it's ok GOal?
bj8n87.png

Good tactic, the best in this forum.. i use falcao and diego costa P, oscar and ante coric AMC.

and i use in math preparation : att move. I think vs big team i't much good deef move outside and in home use att move.. it's ok GOal?
bj8n87.png

I guest that Costa score alot :)
I usually use att move but with small team their st is not very good so they usually miss the change

Last edited:
I guest that Costa score alot :)
I usually use att move but with small team their st is not very good so they usually miss the change
i dont' understand, whit small team use def move and whit big team use att move?

i dont' understand, whit small team use def move and whit big team use att move?

It really depend on your team . If your training is att move and your team doing well , keep it like that but if your team is not doing well then change to def position

It really depend on your team . If your training is att move and your team doing well , keep it like that but if your team is not doing well then change to def position
ok whit chelsea is good att move? whit big team in champions league in home and no home you use att move?