Great tactic! Played it second saison with Liverpool. Won almost everything only lost championsleague final to Barcelona. The strange thing is that i'm conceiding a lot of goals (64 in competition). Tried both Att. movement & Def. Movement for training but seemed to change anything. Most of the games are very narrow wins (4-3, 3-2). But great job!
Did you set it at 50 % ( all to left ) ?

goal -do you mean with the 2 cb changed to BPD is that just with the smaller teams or overall with any team big or small. Was going to start a new save with this tactic looks like i could smash it.

goal -do you mean with the 2 cb changed to BPD is that just with the smaller teams or overall with any team big or small. Was going to start a new save with this tactic looks like i could smash it.

I havr try it with west ham and perform pretty well

Does this one works with a weaker side, like Pescara in italy? Because right now, it doesnt give me the resuslts i wants :/

I used the tactic to great effect on a save with players having the Bullet throw PPM. However, when your players don't have the ppm, the attack seems to struggle to conjure anything up tbh. Have you had that too?

I mean without the bullet throw ppm, I only get 1-0 or 0-0 and even then the goal comes from corners. If there was a way to improve the attack from open play, the tactic would be massive.

I used the tactic to great effect on a save with players having the Bullet throw PPM. However, when your players don't have the ppm, the attack seems to struggle to conjure anything up tbh. Have you had that too?

I mean without the bullet throw ppm, I only get 1-0 or 0-0 and even then the goal comes from corners. If there was a way to improve the attack from open play, the tactic would be massive.

I don't have a long throw player in Ars save. But as you can see , still score alot
Only suffer 2 loss . 1-0 against Sunderland . 2 -0 against Everton

If you need a challenge, try to find a tweak who works with As Monaco Fc (Marshal update and without transfer ofc)
good luck :p

The best striker is Cazorla? WTF? And he got only 18 goals in league? Where is Giroud, Wellbeck and Sanchez?

Sell Giroud to Chelsea for 28M although he have score 15 goal after 22 matches for me. But he isn't my favourite type of striker so I sold him . I used Welbeck as a sub for Giroud . After sold Giroud I bought benzema for 36,5M . He score 12 and then Injured . :(