first thing i thought was "counter, are you fkn kidding me". but i had like 65% possesion atleast most games. trying it in a new save with ajax, 6 played 6 won 22 for and 0 against. good start mate

first thing i thought was "counter, are you fkn kidding me". but i had like 65% possesion atleast most games. trying it in a new save with ajax, 6 played 6 won 22 for and 0 against. good start mate
Original Version have Standar Mentality but I feel i change to Counter my team will player more defensive and have better defend. This tactic still work as how TheWibe want . Good Possession , Attack , Through Ball , Close Down very much when lose the ball

Hi always had great results with TheWibe tactic, not different with this one. But i just have one question. Woudn't the tactic be better with OI? I mean closing down where you want etc..

Hi always had great results with TheWibe tactic, not different with this one. But i just have one question. Woudn't the tactic be better with OI? I mean closing down where you want etc..
I don't use OI

Ei gol whit this Team , att move or def move?

34istnr.png

Which individual training for each position ... it is the same as TheWibe ? Thank you.

Pione Sisto . Valencia. Cuadrado. Eriksen . Mata . Carzola . Rafinha ( barca )
ok man, and training individual? I am training the same function they have in tactics , such as the train with Icardi striker attack

and pione sisto is ritgh foot, play in right position or left?

Last edited:
ok man, and training individual? I am training the same function they have in tactics , such as the train with Icardi striker attack

and pione sisto is ritgh foot, play in right position or left?

Ok . You are doing it right . Keep it that way
I don't think which foot prefered is importantH

Have a test with a BEAST
View attachment 227099View attachment 227098View attachment 227097View attachment 227092View attachment 227096View attachment 227095View attachment 227094View attachment 227093

Last edited:
Hi goal!

I've got a question. Would it harm the tactic if I change team mentality to Control?

Thanks.

Great tactic! Played it second saison with Liverpool. Won almost everything only lost championsleague final to Barcelona. The strange thing is that i'm conceiding a lot of goals (64 in competition). Tried both Att. movement & Def. Movement for training but seemed to change anything. Most of the games are very narrow wins (4-3, 3-2). But great job!