4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

How important is it to have the striker as "pressing forward" role? My striker has stopped scoring goals in this role and in a player search, not many other superstars are decent at this role either?

Im playing 2nd season with Newcastle. First season with different tactic, sturridge got me 19 goals. However old tactic no longer working this season so I've switched to this new one which is excellent for my team but terrible for my striker. I'm using version 3 on full game mode....

I have no prove for it. Just in my third season with Dortmund. But: since this year I have Origi and Philipp (pressing forwards) playing in change. Origi scores even better. Might be ad he is the better header. Alcacer did not work at all in this tactic

Anyone else the same?

Finding the game very repetitive now. The Match Engine is so flawed it’s ridiculous!

Set pieces - last season my CB’s scored loads. This season (same CB’s) they win every header but every header goes over the bar.

I DO NOT EVER SCORE A PENALTY, it’s always saved despite my penalty taker being on pens (15) composure (15). I’ve not scored a penalty yet in 2 seasons.

Every goal I concede is a long ball over the top and my CB’s being beaten to the ball and GOAL conceded very often! My CB’s both have 15 for acceleration (Mustafi and De Ligt). Now and again the AI feeds it out wide and BOTH CB’s drift across to tackle the one player leaving another player totally unmarked who scores every time I see it. I mean come on, that would NEVER happen at top tier football level, it’s laughable.

I cant understand how some people are getting results with the same tactic. I’ve tried a few now and they all seem massively inconsistent and a total lottery. Please sort this out SI, least enjoyable FM yet!

I have no prove for it. Just in my third season with Dortmund. But: since this year I have Origi and Philipp (pressing forwards) playing in change. Origi scores even better. Might be ad he is the better header. Alcacer did not work at all in this tactic
hello could you post your line up please

AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
with liverpool .....................................

I think the original version is better .... despite the number of yellow cards ...

Hey Zarganian. This 4321 tactic is impressive. Playing as BVB and results are pretty good. Tactic is good at home games and I struggle sometimes at away games. Maybe you could create a thread for this tweak and post your tactic? Any plans on maybe tweaking it ?

you have to update the tactics because there is an update that changes the engine of the match

Thank you ! the new update of the tactics will be posted when?

we need an update for version 19.2 ... we are more at version 19.1! must wake up! and it no longer works with the new update because sigames to changed updated the match engine