Resource icon

4-2-3-1 - Justinian - Lots of Chances and Solid Defence 2.0

Adsız.png

no transfer first season fenerbahçe

It's been an awful season for me with Newcastle; this tactic is very promising. Thanks
justinian5gamesin.jpg

Curious to hear how others are going with this. Anyone got anything to share?

I've given this a download and will give it a go. I've been using 4321 formation, but I miss having an Attacking Midfielder so going to give it a shot :)

Doing ok will update at end of season

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    266.9 KB · Views: 457
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    934.8 KB · Views: 456
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    936.3 KB · Views: 367
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    933.5 KB · Views: 260
Any updates? I’m planning on revisiting this and wouldn’t mind some feedback.

Also, has anyone tried it on the beta?

This tweak is very good on the beta, I used it away against big teams, and I dominated all games with

This tweak is very good on the beta, I used it away against big teams, and I dominated all games with

Errr. I think you have the wrong place...

Not working well with Beta, sadly;
As Milan

5 Games - 3 Draw 1 Lose 1 Win that we played the teams weaker than us

I play this tactic and had mixed results, but then I tweaked it and I have pushed the defensive line much higher and the line of engagement to higher, play offside trap and winning more games now

I play this tactic and had mixed results, but then I tweaked it and I have pushed the defensive line much higher and the line of engagement to higher, play offside trap and winning more games now

Thanks for the feedback! The line was something that I was considering but worried about the balance. I’ll give it a test myself.

Thanks!

i've been playing a 4-4-2 or variation thereof, with my Burton team, but have been considering a change to a 4-2-3-1 for a while, we have secured promotion to the Prem, so now may be the ideal time to switch over,