4-2-3-1 PAV GENGENPRESS (Championship and EFL Cup Double with Record points)

Mate I'm having trouble loading the tactic, I'll download it on MediaFire, move it to my tactics folder with other downloaded tactics but when I attempt to load it, it does not work? Any ideas? I'm too lazy to manually do it all ahahaha

Hi, fantastic tactic. But I'm having problems downloading your defensive version and your attacking version. Is there anyway you could screenshot the instructions from these tactics please. Or upload them to steam.

Many thanks.

I would love to give this a go once the tactic has been converted

I will post something over the weekend, it needs a bit of tweaking sorry for the delay but been working away, should have an update before the weekend is out, cheers guys, thanks for your patience

Links updated, feeback welcome, I wanted to get something out, in the middle of testing it in my journeyman and been doing pretty well so, let me know how you get on

Links updated, feeback welcome, I wanted to get something out, in the middle of testing it in my journeyman and been doing pretty well so, let me know how you get on

Just giving this a go with villa signed lincoln and poyet (free) so far any other recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre season complete

324e5dac36a415072c3dc25086e3cf77.jpg

Really enjoyed fist version, will give this ago after I have completed current season. Thanks for sharing.

Had a slight tweak of the left winger role to an AP as the Inside forward was getting in the way, lol seems to be a lot more fluid with an AP instead so updated the OP. It's a personal preference so you don't have to re download but like i said it's a work in progress

Both the links of the first page are for the 4-5-1 Park the bus tactic. Can you share the updated tactic of the 4-2-3-1 please

Had a slight tweak of the left winger role to an AP as the Inside forward was getting in the way, lol seems to be a lot more fluid with an AP instead so updated the OP. It's a personal preference so you don't have to re download but like i said it's a work in progress

Is it just that you have changed?

Hi ThePav,

First of all thx for sharing your tactic. I like the shape formation and the tactical idea (gengenpressing). I'm playing in 4th england league and almost all my concede goals come from long pass over my defense (ARRRGH). I've two good central back but they are a little bit too slow (8 in Pace and Acceleration) for the High D-line. So I used a good left back defender who has not too bad attribute in marking, tackle and positioning and who have more pace (12) and acceleration (11) than my others central back. Unfortunately, nothing change. It seems that my central back doesn't use the off-side and of course when the ball pass over them... the opponent is always the first one on the ball. In waiting for another good quick central back, how can I reduce my D-line without loose all the benefit of the gengenpressing?

Hi ThePav,

First of all thx for sharing your tactic. I like the shape formation and the tactical idea (gengenpressing). I'm playing in 4th england league and almost all my concede goals come from long pass over my defense (ARRRGH). I've two good central back but they are a little bit too slow (8 in Pace and Acceleration) for the High D-line. So I used a good left back defender who has not too bad attribute in marking, tackle and positioning and who have more pace (12) and acceleration (11) than my others central back. Unfortunately, nothing change. It seems that my central back doesn't use the off-side and of course when the ball pass over them... the opponent is always the first one on the ball. In waiting for another good quick central back, how can I reduce my D-line without loose all the benefit of the gengenpressing?

I have had the same problem and I think I've fixed it, It's been a real issue since the full release and it's been really ******* me off lol, as it seems so easy to get in behind and been very vulnerable from crossing, however I don't want to take away from the attacking aspect, so I've gone back to the drawing board and I think I've cracked it. Do a little bit more testing then will release later on

OP updated again, I seemed to have ironed out the defensive issues and its back to more like the original beta tactic, please give me feedback, Links updated. Cheers guys, good luck