4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

The change to defensive mentality is as a precaution if the game is evenly matched or if u have a slight edge. I suggested already that against smaller teams who u expect to play on the long ball, change D-line to drop deeper and no offside trap. Use this only if you notice in the beginning of the game that your defenders are being caught out with long balls. Having fast CBs help, balanta and mbiwa would make a great pair.

I actually have a formation pre-saved with instructions changed to drop-deeper/no-offside but change mentality to control as i expect the small teams to fall back and absorb pressure allowing more space for my attackers to go forward.

LOL I have Balanta & Mbiwa :)

I'm going to start a new save with this tactic it has a lot of potential to be one off the best tactics on this site

I'm going to start a new save with this tactic it has a lot of potential to be one off the best tactics on this site

Thanks for testing my tactic. If only others tried it and saw its potential:S

Also care to share pratto's season stats.. the main reason for this tac is 'to bring back the lone striker'.. i am interested in seeing his results

Tactic looks nice, mate.I'll give it a try. But isn't this for top teams? You called it an underdog tactic, but your Leeds is packed with legends.

Thanks for testing my tactic. If only others tried it and saw its potential:S

Also care to share pratto's season stats.. the main reason for this tac is 'to bring back the lone striker'.. i am interested in seeing his results

I was lucky to save his stats before I started a new game

View attachment 375887

Tactic looks nice, mate.I'll give it a try. But isn't this for top teams? You called it an underdog tactic, but your Leeds is packed with legends.

The legends start of as 18yr olds with CA 130-140, my media prediction for Leeds in epl first season was 11th and i finished 4th.. the season i uploaded prediction was 4th and i am sitting comfortably at the top. And i even gave examples of legendary teams that i have to compete with. I might have a team of 20 legends but not necessarily the better team in terms of ability.

This works for all teams, the reason i called it an underdog tactic is because of its performances against big teams away from home. Let me know how your test goes, hope you like it.

it's working for my Newcastle side with no natural wingers in my team, I think if you use a bigger team this will be immense straight away but if you use a average team like Newcastle and build a good squad you will get great results and the better the players you get to improve your squad the better the tactic becomes

Nice! Great start, what i also like about this tactic is the number of assists my striker gets from playing in the wingers. Pratto seems to have done nicely.

I know mate, for being a single striker tactic those assist are fantastic which is why I think instead of looking for Poachers I think it will be better to look for Complete Forwards due to there strength and height and creativity and the ability to also play as a Poacher :)

it's working for my Newcastle side with no natural wingers in my team, I think if you use a bigger team this will be immense straight away but if you use a average team like Newcastle and build a good squad you will get great results and the better the players you get to improve your squad the better the tactic becomes

Going to test this with Villa, then . A team with decent players. Media prediction is 17.My target is a top 6 finish.

Going to test this with Villa, then . A team with decent players. Media prediction is 17.My target is a top 6 finish.

Benteke would probably be amazing in this tactic and I also think Wieman ( spelling ) would also be good on the wings

what team does he play for and how much?

Plays for PSV (fairly expensive at 8mn, but well worth it) and only 17years old with such great results. Looking forward to developing him into a top talent. The best part about him is his versitality, can play RW/LW/AMC/ST

cheers guys, Iv'e scouted him and he plays for Anderlecht now so I missed him :( but hey at 17 he looks good

Benteke would probably be amazing in this tactic and I also think Wieman ( spelling ) would also be good on the wings

Weinmann, yes. I love Albrighton, too. A winger with massive potential. That's why am looking forward to this.

Playing really well on my Dynamo Moscow save. Kokorin and Kasaev on the wings + Kuranyi up front = party time.

Playing really well on my Dynamo Moscow save. Kokorin and Kasaev on the wings + Kuranyi up front = party time.

Would like to see your results mate. Kokorin on the wings is a brilliant idea with his finishing ability.