4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

my higuain in napoli didn't get much goals.

it's either hat trick in one game then goal less for a few games then score again.
is this normal?
tried af/dlf/p

it's either hat trick in one game then goal less for a few games then score again.
is this normal?
tried af/dlf/p

That is FM14 in general, lone strikers are either on/off every game - no matter the stats...

is this normal?
tried af/dlf/p
Keep him as poacher, remove retain possession.. In games he doesnt score you should be happy if he at least gets assists.

Far out this game is gonna drive me crazy!

Getting good success alternating WP!! and 424 - home i shuffle between WP!! and 424 depending on how good the other side is. My team is very good, but man; it's the rubberbanding this Match Engine dopes just because it's thought you've too many games and decides that NO MATTER WHAT, you're gnona lose.

Honestly, my team is WAAY better, the have "a good understanding" and no matter which tactic, (reload & save) I lose despite CCCs and shot disparity (in my favour too) and I'M AT HOME! I thought match engine was only supposed to cheat during away games... Don't even feel bad reloading in those games.

Sorry for the rant..

Getting good success alternating WP!! and 424 - home i shuffle between WP!! and 424 depending on how good the other side is. My team is very good, but man; it's the rubberbanding this Match Engine dopes just because it's thought you've too many games and decides that NO MATTER WHAT, you're gnona lose.

Honestly, my team is WAAY better, the have "a good understanding" and no matter which tactic, (reload & save) I lose despite CCCs and shot disparity (in my favour too) and I'M AT HOME! I thought match engine was only supposed to cheat during away games... Don't even feel bad reloading in those games.

Sorry for the rant..

Exactly. I've already given up on this game. You can have a disgustingly good team compared to the other teams, you can basically win by 3+ goals every game for 20-30 games, and then the engine decides you shouldn't win anymore. It's retarded.

Sorry for the rant..
View attachment 353971

4-2-4 Bayern Test

Testing done with Bayern, attached SS for the results. There were some inconsistent results which lead to a few draws and more goals conceded than i would have liked in the League. i think this was due to constant tweaking of the tactic, didnt have a 100% fluid tactic all season. Won Everything, will post the tactic after i have done testing in 2 more leagues and maybe with a smaller team.

Testing done with Bayern, attached SS for the results. There were some inconsistent results which lead to a few draws and more goals conceded than i would have liked in the League. i think this was due to constant tweaking of the tactic, didnt have a 100% fluid tactic all season. Won Everything, will post the tactic after i have done testing in 2 more leagues and maybe with a smaller team.

can I download this tactic? link?

Using the 3 WP tactics as needed produced amazing results for me in my 3rd season with Napoli - I won the treble and went undefeated in Serie A, with Higuain as capocannoniere on 36 goals. Crazy stuff.

ok gonna start implementing your tactic into my Skrill Conference team, so i use tactics from #268 post is that correct?

ok gonna start implementing your tactic into my Skrill Conference team, so i use tactics from #268 post is that correct?
Use this if your going to play lower leagues in England. U can use the counter tac from #263, v3 is not needed.

good tactic but now having inconsistency and losing a lot

any ideas?

After sucessful season with Sporting (i won everything in Portugal, CL, Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup) i'm continuing my save with Inter (season 2016/17) and i will post my results later using WP.

Hi been playing with your tactic now for a season it´s been okey but how importent are the player rolles you have a deep playing playmaker in defensiv midfielder role but a can´t really get sandro to play good there and he his not a deep playing midfielder so i´m thinking of changing the role to a ball winning midfielder?

I'm confused. Which is the base tactic? The "WP!!"? I.e the 2nd. one with a little above a 1000 views?

Thanks

U's on the Up

View attachment 339115A brief insight into my season with Oxford United. More or less a default squad, save for a nice winger I brought in who is averaging around the 7.3 mark. The formation has got me a ton of goals, and after working out the early issue I had with losing home games I have really got firing with this formation. Would definitely recommend!! Thanks for posting originally!