4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

@Mohin just to tell you, this are my results since i'm playing without retain possession. In 13 matches i have goal difference 46:4.

tw1NVEo.png

Thanks dude :)
Is this using the 424 or WP!!?

And one testing the 424 tactic?

what are you using for OI??
I'll be testing this tonight.

Pretty much exactly what I've looked for! :)

I am just going to leave this out there. This is the 4-2-4 tactic that i have created only tested for a few matches. Will create a new thread with full seasons if it gets a good response. Played only a few matches by plugging it into my Everton save (tactic was about 70% fluid) Won all matches and have attached the best matches.

Note: My Everton team is the best in EPL, so i would say this should work with big teams. I do not recommend to play such an attacking formation with weaker teams.

Naah mate, The 4-2-4 is a legit tactic not an experimental one or certainly not a ME breaker. I uploaded it to see how it does and menitoned that will do a Full new thread with it if it gets a good response.

I am still testing the testing the other tac to see if it can be a ME breaker, till now to no success. Away its not that consistent but It has turned out to be the best HOME tactic ever (for big teams).

No OIs, would appreciate if guys could test it and give feedback. Try standard mentality for away games if your not favourites.

Thanks mate. You guys are right, I am starting to think it was just a publicity stunt, its just not possible to keep the opponents in the other half. I am trying the experimental tactic with Bayern (bought Suarez) and its still not possible with one of the best squads on the game.

I will go back to working on the 4-2-4, this ME breaker is just not possible.
Cheers for the work man! Exactly what I've been looking for - a destroyer, offensive tactic.

Will be giving this a go for sure. :D

This is going better than expected.
Testing 4-2-4 tweaked with Bayern, not the one i uploaded.
The only goal conceded in these 7 matches to Freiburg was an own goal, where my defender dispossessed the striker outside the box and Neuer misses the ball completely for it to go in. They had 0 shots on target.

Tactic still not perfect. Things to work on:
1. Number of CCC's, as most chances are half chances.
2. Goals to Shots ratio, In these 7 games the team had 194 shots; avg about 28 a game but had a total of 21 goals only.
3. And Ofcourse Goals scored, i want these to be 6-0 7-0 dominations

can i use it for patch 14.3?
'cause in knew that between 14.3 and 14.3.1 there's no different match engine

can i use it for patch 14.3?
'cause in knew that between 14.3 and 14.3.1 there's no different match engine
I think it will work better in 14.3, despite it being the same match engine i am sure everyone here agrees that 14.3.1 has some kind of bug which leads to too many upsets where your team cant score from 30 shots 10cccs and the opposition will score from their only shot on target. **** You 14.3.1 ME :mad:

I think it will work better in 14.3, despite it being the same match engine i am sure everyone here agrees that 14.3.1 has some kind of bug which leads to too many upsets where your team cant score from 30 shots 10cccs and the opposition will score from their only shot on target. **** You 14.3.1 ME :mad:
I'm using patch 14.3 and that usually happen a lot , not only in patch 14.3.1 . DEAL WITH IT (H)

haha, thanks mr mohin.
and can u suggest to me the best tactic for my Leverkusen? here is the squad
View attachment 354885

How do you test WIBE's tactic, when its supposed to be 14.3.1??
There is no different between 14.3.1 and 14.3 . Sometime , ME can't let u win forever , that not real in real life ... (H)

haha, thanks mr mohin.
and can u suggest to me the best tactic for my Leverkusen? here is the squad
View attachment 646901
Use WP!! both Home and away. WP Counter away to big teams. You have a good team there.
You could try using WP!! with either retain possession or not. Find out which suites your team best.

Use WP!! both Home and away. WP Counter away to big teams. You have a good team there.
You could try using WP!! with either retain possession or not. Find out which suites your team best.

ok mohin, good suggest
but, when my team down by 1 goal, i always use higher tempo and be more expressive, and choose attacking from standard
and the result came for me, like 4-1, 3-1 etc. how?

Tried 424 last night. and got good results (though not mindblowing goals, yet - still a young Arsenal team - good potential, still average CA) Though I was blowing the other team away off the park - usually around 20/30 shots vs less than 10!!!

Lost to Liverpool 2-1, but it was away. Loving the tactic so far. Can't wait to see the tweaks. :)

WP!! + 424 + maybe Danilo in all 3 slots; would be unbeatable. Just gotta know when to sue which one. :)

Tried 424 last night. and got good results (though not mindblowing goals, yet - still a young Arsenal team - good potential, still average CA) Though I was blowing the other team away off the park - usually around 20/30 shots vs less than 10!!!

Lost to Liverpool 2-1, but it was away. Loving the tactic so far. Can't wait to see the tweaks. :)

WP!! + 424 + maybe Danilo in all 3 slots; would be unbeatable. Just gotta know when to sue which one. :)
I seem to be having the same problem, absolutely attacking with 20-30 shots but lack of goals, max 3-4. I am currently trying to find out why. You are welcome to try your own tweaks.

I could not find last version of WP!!. In which post did you attach dude ?

I seem to be having the same problem, absolutely attacking with 20-30 shots but lack of goals, max 3-4. I am currently trying to find out why. You are welcome to try your own tweaks.
TBH, I tihk that may be just match engine.

I might try changing one of the Poachers though. Thinking either Treq or CF(in Attack duty). Not sure how that will affect defensive balance. *shrug*