4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

Or rather, If you have been to Stenton's Annihilation thread there he mentions a set of instructions that make the team play entirely in the opposition half with the opponents having 0 shots on target, I am trying to find if its possible.

I thought Stenton wasn't telling anyone those instructions?

Didn't someone prove it wrong? I recall a group on another fm site testing this theory.

They made the argument he invented the story to generate hits for his thread

is the tactic 4-2-4 gung ho with the new settings you just posted in screenshots where oyu said testing ME breaker tactics?

also what type of striker and wingers, tall or short striker, and is winger cross left left, right right, or inside forward

is the tactic 4-2-4 gung ho with the new settings you just posted in screenshots where oyu said testing ME breaker tactics?

also what type of striker and wingers, tall or short striker, and is winger cross left left, right right, or inside forward
Naah mate, The 4-2-4 is a legit tactic not an experimental one or certainly not a ME breaker. I uploaded it to see how it does and menitoned that will do a Full new thread with it if it gets a good response.

I am still testing the testing the other tac to see if it can be a ME breaker, till now to no success. Away its not that consistent but It has turned out to be the best HOME tactic ever (for big teams).

They made the argument he invented the story to generate hits for his thread
Well his tactic had so many hits already i saw no point in making it up. Thats a very cheap way to generate popularity though.
And the game has glitches like the Transfer glitch (which is legit and easy) to buy free players, so Who is to say there may not be a Tactic glitch.
Even if its not true it makes for some interesting testing:p

@Mohin just to tell you, this are my results since i'm playing without retain possession. In 13 matches i have goal difference 46:4.

tw1NVEo.png

Thanks dude :)

Last edited:
@Mohin just to tell you, this are my results since i'm playing without retain possession. In 13 matches i have goal difference 46:4.

tw1NVEo.png

Wow!! great results, keep it up. Let me know how the season ends.

tw1NVEo.png

Which tactic are you using?

424 gung-ho

And one testing the 424 tactic?

what are you using for OI??

And one testing the 424 tactic?

what are you using for OI??
No OIs, would appreciate if guys could test it and give feedback. Try standard mentality for away games if your not favourites.

The Steaton thing is utter rubbish. Though your tactic rocks!

The Steaton thing is utter rubbish. Though your tactic rocks!
Thanks mate. You guys are right, I am starting to think it was just a publicity stunt, its just not possible to keep the opponents in the other half. I am trying the experimental tactic with Bayern (bought Suarez) and its still not possible with one of the best squads on the game.

I will go back to working on the 4-2-4, this ME breaker is just not possible.

Thanks mate. You guys are right, I am starting to think it was just a publicity stunt, its just not possible to keep the opponents in the other half. I am trying the experimental tactic with Bayern (bought Suarez) and its still not possible with one of the best squads on the game.

I will go back to working on the 4-2-4, this ME breaker is just not possible.

Don't waste your time on something that doesn't exist. He just made **** up.

You are onto something potentially good here with a 4-2-4