4-3-3 DOMINATOR

Yeah Ody, I only use v3 now, it's my favourite version, same brand of entertaining attacking football but better defensively - only 1 defeat in 29 so far in my second season and I've been using academy graduates in champs league & capital one cups quite extensively.
PS. Buy Willian - he is AWESOME as an inside forward - 17 goals, 4 assists, 3 moms, in 19 games at an average of 7.91!

£15.25 million, only £43k per week... BARGAIN!!!
As was Llorente, he's injured but was unplayable before hand - 10 goals & 3 assists in 8 games at an average of 7.97, got him on a free too! Only downside is his massive £105k per week wages and £11,750 game and goal bonuses.

4-0 loss in my first league match. And not very convincing in pre-season either. :D
Top team in the league as well.

Incredibly wasteful with chances as well. Striker not getting anything done at all. If it gets scored its the wingers or a def mid.

Recon, you've only give it one game! Read through the thread for my tips. Also make sure you're using v3 it's better defensively.

Well I wont keep my job until the second season. This was also used 8-10 preseason matches, with cohesion on v heavy all throughout.

Honestly the whole game is a bit ridiculous now imo. 18 shots easily a game, 3 on target. That's not the tactic. They're not all long shots. Thats just ridiculous. There IS a lot of long shots though, even though everyone is set to rare. But what's to expect when you often see players on the 6 yard line playing it back to someone 25 yards out every other highlight. (<-- tactics independent)

Oh and don't even get me started on attacking set pieces...

Imo this game over focuses on tactics. Sure, to be truly great, but even with the most clueless manager we've ever had tactically (his idea of a match plan is to have the players figure it out themselves through their on pith relationships) we still got third this season IRL, just through the quality of the players, despite a tactic to play by.

Last edited:
Hi !

Take a look of my season. I play with all your tips.
So i play only few match and one match of First Division.
View attachment 283553

But they play great !

So, what is your squad now ?

for corner set pieces i usually have the ball cross to near post to you best header defender it gets me about 10-15 goals a season, and for free kicks its also to near post gets me alot of goals also try a left footer taken the right corner and free kicks and vice versa, cabaye and ben arfa have scored **** loads of goals for me from set pieces hope this works mate

Cheers nezza, the v3 had a near post corner routine but didn't give me anywhere near the return you're talking about, I've changed mine to 6 yard box on corners and its produced a couple of goals so far. I'll give near post free kicks a shot too.

please help me any1 how on earth do you upload tactics on this site and screen shots ive got no idea???????

Nezza, you loads images using third icon from the right (next to video reel).
upload tactics using 'go advanced' and it'll give you option to load other file types.

Relaxing, v3 includes a near post corner and best header on free kicks. I'm still testing on the set pieces front to squeeze some more goals out of the tactic.

I must say, only had two games but the tactic and the way my team plays it. It's really impressive! I used a similar 4-3-3, so my team doesn't need much time to get used to the tactic. Especially the backs are great and very dangerous. The only thing is they need to pass more when they reach the box. I'm looking for a way to get them to make their action and in the end pass the ball to a teammate who is waiting inside the penalty area.

As for the inside forwards, this is the first tactic I can actually see them cut inside. Previous tactics, they always went around, even with the option to cut inside. I'll post again, as soon I have some more results. But I must say, V3 looks really impressive. Well done!

Regards

Yes, just impressive Tactic !

So, when you play again big team in C1 and away game.
You use Control ? or Offensive ?
And match prep ?

Thx Francky.

Awesome

Hey Franky just thought i'd let you know that this tactic is sweet and really working well for me.

I'm playing as Crystal Palace in my first season in the championship and am currently 3rd after 15 games with 9 wins 2 draws and 4 losses.

My team are playing really nice football every single game, we are nice and tight at the back and prolific up front. The losses have largely been down to goalkeeping errors from Speroni (annoying). I'm looking to replace him in January if i can free up some funds.

I've signed Raheem Sterling on loan so i have him and Zaha playing as Inside Forwards with Andre Mortiz trequartisting it up for me in the middle. David Goodwillie is banging them in up top too.

Couple this with the free transfer of Cristiano Zanetti and Jedinak in the DLP positions and i've got a nice solid core to my team which rarely changes unless forced upon me through injury/suspensions.

Anyway the tactics great, i've also set up a nice corner routine involving both my centre backs (McCarthy and Ramage) Who have 3 and 2 goals respectively so far this season.

Parr is by far the best LB in the championship so it was nice to start with him as an automatic choice for the starting XI. Managed to switch up my wage budget and get Eric Lichaj from Villa who is proving a very solid signing in at RB for me.

I'll try and upload screenys when i get chance.

Thanks a lot!

AdamBooth: Sounds great, Sterling is really impressive as an inside forward, he's keeping some big names out of my liverpool team because he just keeps on putting in performance after performance, I'd imagine Zaha does well in the system too? I'd be really interested to see a screener of your corner routine because it sounds much more effective than mine?

Relaxing: I generally like to 'plug and play' once I'm happy with a tactic so I always use attacking, regardless of the opposition - but I am liverpool so am rarely a big underdog. Again match prep is the same, I like to always use 'def set pieces' because it really bugs me when you batter a team then drop points conceding a corner or free kick. I find the tactic is solid in both attack and defence so it shouldn't need specific focus on these areas, but again I am liverpool so it might be different for lesser teams.

Sanbenno: Yeah I've noticed the fullbacks doing that from time to time, I think it's just the game or maybe said players decision making etc - on the whole though they perform really well offering width and get to the byline regularly putting some really dangerous balls in.

Back