4-3-3 DOMINATOR

when i download the tactic it tell me the application not found? what am i doing wrong??

This tactic worked for me with the old version, but with the new patch my results aren't as good as before...
Also I'm getting more own goals and red cards...

3 games into new season with this, drew,lost,won.
but 3 red cards in game, esp with the Striker and CM. always seems to get yellow

Do you upload an update ? because its really hard with the new update in FM ....

I'm currently working on a v5 for new patch, beat utd away so it's promising. I'll update when it's ready

V4 never got posted, it was basically v3 with set piece tests on it. The v5 has improved set pieces and an altered shape - haven't played much recently but got 4 quick games in earlier, beat utd, Bristol city and west ham away and drew with spurs at home after battering them. I'll post it after a few more games testing to make sure it's not a flash in the pan.

Ok Francky, so i won the english league, but i play all my match with Defensive and Fluid, and if i loose, or if its hard, i put "Create The Excess" for try to win, and its good.

Half time team talk = calm - you can go out and play without pressure seems to be working for me with this tactic. if winning by a goal.

Yeah moyesy, that's pretty much my standard talk - seems to get the most good reactions from the players.
Do you still create plenty of chances using defensive and fluid relaxing?

Done this a couple seasons now under new patch.
Promoted with Verona in first season after winning playoff despite runs of 6-7 games without wins, etc.
Second season started amazing, and was cruising around 4th, 5th. But got 7(!) point in13 matches from january, and ended desolate in 15th. I also let in 62 goals in 38 league games. And this is the problem with the tactic for me. My attacking players are great, but they just can't keep up with goals conceded. Opponents just run clean through this defence, and also I give up a shitload of corners against every match.

I can't seem to get the two DMs to actually do much defensive work.
I can't seem to limit corners against.
My defence is just letting any old runs go straight through.

Ideas?

Done this a couple seasons now under new patch.
Promoted with Verona in first season after winning playoff despite runs of 6-7 games without wins, etc.
Second season started amazing, and was cruising around 4th, 5th. But got 7(!) point in13 matches from january, and ended desolate in 15th. I also let in 62 goals in 38 league games. And this is the problem with the tactic for me. My attacking players are great, but they just can't keep up with goals conceded. Opponents just run clean through this defence, and also I give up a shitload of corners against every match.

I can't seem to get the two DMs to actually do much defensive work.
I can't seem to limit corners against.
My defence is just letting any old runs go straight through.

Ideas?

I had the same problem, but then I tweaked a few things. Against good opponents, I use counter. As soon as I am in front, I use counter. This helps a little.

But the thing that helped me the most is to make my wingbacks not so offensive, my backs were the main problem. I focussed on new backs with high tackling and marking attributes, and it seemed to help.

The last thing I did to make my defense better is boosting the pressure throughout the field. Every players has the option "close down" (I think it's called like that in English) ticked, so the opposition players don't have any time to build their play carefully and they loose many balls. Most of the goals I get in now, are individual actions or sometimes mistakes from my defenders.

Also, I ticked off the IF's "change position", because they absolutely didn't cut inside. And gave them a lot of creative freedom and enabled their long distance shots. I score a lot more goals now.

Hopes this help :)

Most of those things have been tested. Did them all together now though. 0-4. :D

Others losing more at home than away by the way?

Received an offer from Ajax now, so can get away from Verona. Will just have to look for a good Ajax tactic now.

i must say that this tactic has succeeded for me in my 2nd season with liverpool. im 17 points ahead and currently on a 22 game unbeaten streak with only 2 draws amongst that also i have only conceded in 4 of those games. i must say the first season i struggled to get to 4th but i strengthened in the 2nd season and am blitzing. i think this tactic works with top team maybe.

Right then lads, 2nd season completed and I won back to back Prem (more easily this time around) and also the View attachment 286761View attachment 286761Capital One Cup, Super Cup, and Community Shield - screeners below.

I've worked out a new version of the Dominator (v6) to suit the new patch, the results are also below - the shape has changed (2 CM's closing higher up the pitch) and the striker in now a poacher. Tactically I slowed the tempo right down because I found ball retention was becoming a problem. And I've finally developed a good corner routine!!! Anyways tactics and screeners are attached, I'm setting up a new thread as this version is now so different from the original Dominator.

Let me know how you all get on!
View attachment 286753View attachment 286754View attachment 286755View attachment 286756View attachment 286757View attachment 286758View attachment 286759View attachment 286760
View attachment 286761

Right then lads, 2nd season completed and I won back to back Prem (more easily this time around) and also the View attachment 286761View attachment 286761Capital One Cup, Super Cup, and Community Shield - screeners below.

I've worked out a new version of the Dominator (v6) to suit the new patch, the results are also below - the shape has changed (2 CM's closing higher up the pitch) and the striker in now a poacher. Tactically I slowed the tempo right down because I found ball retention was becoming a problem. And I've finally developed a good corner routine!!! Anyways tactics and screeners are attached, I'm setting up a new thread as this version is now so different from the original Dominator.

Let me know how you all get on!
View attachment 286753View attachment 286754View attachment 286755View attachment 286756View attachment 286757View attachment 286758View attachment 286759View attachment 286760
View attachment 286761

Hi Franky, completely different shape. Using the v5 I think it is currently with Arsenal and sitting 2nd in the league (MCFC just bossing it) and into the QF of the Champion League against Montpellier so should get through to semi's. Going finish the season tonight/tomorrow morning then stick some SS on here for you. I think I am going to stick with V5, the shape of V6 will not suit my players plus V5 has done well for me and I have Llorente coming in at the season plus 1 more acquisition in midfield and I think I could challenge MCFC for the title next season!

Sounds good Wazza, stick with it if its working. I just found that the v5 started producing loads of draws after the new patch, the new v6 seemed to get me winning back to back games again. Llorente is class - I got him on a free too but just sold him for £20 million to Bayern - got 2 awesome regen kids coming through the ranks so I'm goin for youth in season 3!

which version should i use for a sheff wed save? would you reccomend it with them?

Back