4-3-3 DOMINATOR

i have try : Fluid and Defensive against Norwich away match, and with this i win 4 -1 !
Just before with the tactic Rigide Offensiv i loose all my test game. and Defensive Rigide loose too.

Last edited:
Hey Franky,

Yeah Sterling is ace. He's always 'very nervous' in games though so i try and give him individual team talks to calm him down hahaha. Zaha is much the same but with a little more experience, hence why he's my leading scorer with 8 so far.

In terms of my corner, basically i only usually score them when i have big Stefan Maerhoffer on the pitch. He is assigned to "challenge keeper" whilst McCarthy attempts a "near post flick on" and Ramage "attacks far post". If McCarthys header doesnt go directly in, a large percentage of the time Ramage comes storming in from the back and bullets it in anyway.

If all else fails i have two of my players with the best "long shot" and "technique" attributes lurking outside the area to fire it back in.

It's working well so far and it's very simple!

Relaxing: it's upto you whether you have the wingers switch, I like it because it mixes it up - if you've got one lefty and one righty they have opportunities to cut inside or go to the byline throughout the match rather than always doing one or the other. As for fluid & defensive combo, sounds interesting, I'd be interested to see how it does over a prolonged period of time?

Adam: Do you still aim the corner for near post on your routine? On swingers or outswinger?

Yeah aim them for the near post buddy. I mix it up, doesnt really matter in my opinion tbh.

great tactic! i have 10 wins and 2 draws 0 loss in the league with liverpool. borini and suarez are top scorers. only 3 goals conceived in premier league. also i finished the uefa euro league group stage with 6 wins and no goals conceived (6-0-0; 13-0) against cf btigges, debrecen and steaua.
great work, thanks!

Having probs with this.......1st game at home to Chelsea went 1-0 down then 1-1 then 2-1 down then went mad and won 7-2. but since then drew with man u, drew in europa league got beat 4-0 by Arsenal away and got beat 5-0 by wolves in the cup at home. something going wrong but dont know what??????

Great results Nasty - come on you reds!

john, tough fixtures bar the wolves one, but I don't know what kind of team you fielded or even what team you are so it's hard to tell if they are terrible results. All I'd say is make sure you use the v3 then read the team training and team talk tips throughout the thread. Also are you using the touchline shouts I recommend and have you got your assistant setting opposition player instructions before each match?

im struggling in the league and to create chances. suarez is having a shocking season 1 goal in every 4 games. borini has been brilliant when not injured and sterling has been hit and miss. i have also been leaking goals at the back lately. lost 2-0 to southampton. I'm hoping to just scrape top 4 this season as i have good reinforcements arranged for start of next season with jovetic llorente quaresma bochettini coming in. jovetic is the only one who cost a money and was cheap at only 13m over instalments.

LOL as soon as i post on here the bad results that i have been having i get a good result. this could also be due to the fact that borini is back to lead the line after a 2-3 month absence which left me squandering for striking options with suarez failing to make the cut this season.

Has anyone used this tactic since the new patch has been out v13.1.3? literally came out yesterday I think. Has it affected the tactic?

Curious as I am going to set up a new Arsenal save tonight and want use this tactic due to the good reviews, finally got sick of my Villa save Franky, absolutely nails! If anyone wants a challenge try a save with Villa!

I wasn't aware a patch was out yet Wazza, I've been working loads so haven't had the chance to play FM for a few days. :(
Hopefully they'll have addressed the ridiculous crossing - seems like every winger can cross like Beckham on FM13. I'd be interested to know what changes have been made on the new patch if anyone knows?

Sports Interactive, the developers of Football Manager - FM2013 Update 13.1.3

Check it out, Wazza. Good news is winger issue has been addressed - might even improve the effectiveness of the tactic. Let me know how you get on?

I'll start it tonight when I get in from work, dont get to play it too often maybe 1-2 hours a night if I'm lucky due to working and the MRS.

I'll post an update on here after first 5 games of the season to let you know, will have to work out how to do screen shots though and upload onto here, is it easy?

I use mac, i think its - cmd, shift & 3, hold all three buttons all at the same time to take a screener - it pops up on your desktop then use the icon, third from the right in the quick reply to put it in the thread. Not sure what the shortcut is for pc

Sound, Might take a couple of days to get it over to you but certainly will do

I've now played this tactic all through pre-season and 13 games into the league and one cup match. I have 16(!!) points in 13 matches.

I'll take the lead (unless tehy get the normal penalty after 50 seconds), and tehn give up any and ALL initiative in the match, and opposition will score from 1-3 goals. Last match 1-1. They had one -1- shot on target.

This is a ridiculous game atm. If you need to spend 3 irl months messing about with tactics, there just is no playability.

Update on my savegame.
I became champion in my league. Now halfway through second season with this tactic and on top of the league. I found out that in Champions League playing counter on big away games works like a charm.

With the new patch, my wingbacks don't make any stupid efforts from far to silly corners. So everything is going splendid. The tactic is really brilliant. I can recommend it to everyone.

If I'm behind in the second half, I push my MC and make him a striker and play full attack. That seems to work. So again, thank you for your tactic. It is the first that works almost all the time and you don't need to change your roles constantly. Just play a little with counter-attack-overload!

I'm curious to try your tactic with Sporting Portugal!
Once I have time I'll let you know about the results ;)

Great results Nasty - come on you reds!

john, tough fixtures bar the wolves one, but I don't know what kind of team you fielded or even what team you are so it's hard to tell if they are terrible results. All I'd say is make sure you use the v3 then read the team training and team talk tips throughout the thread. Also are you using the touchline shouts I recommend and have you got your assistant setting opposition player instructions before each match?

thanks for the reply franky. I'm Liverpool 2nd season. Ter stegen, jono,skrtel,agger,Lucas,Allen,sterling,isco,nem,naymar. What can I use to down load the tactic as I can't at the mo? A few of the players are unhappy as they find my team talks to strong but if they lose wot else do they expect?? Fitness is an issue too. Suarez is a pain he really poor in for and attitude and he goes AWOL

Back