Should i keep the positions and roles the same or change them to fit my team ?

You should fit your players to the tactic, not the tactic to your players and if, for example, you have a fullback that can't cross you either need to buy a new one, train the existing one or accept that the tactic won't work quite as well.

how long it took to train all ppms ?

You don't HAVE to use them, the tactic just improves when you do. It will probably take 6 months per PPM so you should really focus on getting all of your youth players onto training them as soon as possible so they're ready to go when they hit the first team.

okay... sorry just new to fm and been looking for a while so thought i would ask... no worries

GOOD MORNING FM!
it's a beautifull day (not realy, its raining and **** here), and another opportunity to conquer the shadow of likes of Alex Ferguson and Nils Arne Eggen. Who will i buy today? will i manage to sign my 15th striker for my 4-5-1 Rosenborg team or will i finally save some money to get that wingback i desperatly need?
Who knows, better not load that save as its better to enjoy this enjoyable community and see how people experience the world of the game.

Oh and regarding tactics, what i do is this:

Just put the downloaded tactic in the tactic folder under mydocuments/sigames/fm/tactic, and you will find it under archived tactics.

I'll test this out with my conference north side in my unemployment challenge ;)

lost to tottenham 6-1 away with everton its my 8th match .. doing ok otherwise but leaking defensively!

Do I tick assistant to handle OI? Does it make much difference? Thanks.

Yes, the best tactic yet for FM15 is at FM-Base! :)
I'm sorry I posted your tactics up here yesterday as it isn't mine I told the folks here, but a thread from the original creator, much better! I already posted some screens in the old thread, however here is the league table after my 1st season with 1.FC Köln (media prediction was 16th IIRC)

View attachment 330134

Ingame Teamtalks seem to have a huge effect, most of the time I used the "Encourage" one at the start of the game to give some extra morale boosts, "Concentrate" if we scored and/or morale is high enough, "Show some Passion" if no highlights occur at all and my players are in good condition.

Loving it!

Love the tactic so far, but it always seems to leak a ton of goals in the second half. I'm assuming it's because my WB/CB's are worn out, but it always seems to be a cross from super wide hitting their other winger so my keeper has no shot. These are usually on the counter, too.

I plan to upgrade CBs in the offseason, so we'll see.

Do I tick assistant to handle OI? Does it make much difference? Thanks.
I have tried to ask some staff with good attributes for advice, but most of the time it all went wrong, so I think you would be off much better defensively without OI.

Love the tactic so far, but it always seems to leak a ton of goals in the second half. I'm assuming it's because my WB/CB's are worn out, but it always seems to be a cross from super wide hitting their other winger so my keeper has no shot. These are usually on the counter, too.

I plan to upgrade CBs in the offseason, so we'll see.
Agreed the players are getting tired pretty soon due to the instruction "Close Down Much More" is given. Try to find players with good stamina/natural fitness in these crucial positions, and always have a backup with you

Agreed the players are getting tired pretty soon due to the instruction "Close Down Much More" is given. Try to find players with good stamina/natural fitness in these crucial positions, and always have a backup with you

Yep, I've been subbing out my CBs about the 70 min mark and it's helped out a bit. Also going to try swapping it to just "Close Down More" when I have a 2+ lead.