Same defensive problems here. I don't know how, but every shot on goal from my opponent seems to end up in a goal... Maybe switch both backs to defensive instead of support? They give ton of assists though. Maybe set the MC to DMC, he seems to contribute the worst to the team...

Same here. Still trying to understand this patch.

I play with Barca, before the last patch, my IF (Suarez and Munir) scored a lot of goal, but but after the patch they score anymore. I have 65% of possession, 650 passes, a lot of opportunities, but few shots on target. last preparation match, 43 shots, 12 on target. The problem with the last patch is the number of shoot on target.

I play with Barca, before the last patch, my IF (Suarez and Munir) scored a lot of goal, but but after the patch they score anymore. I have 65% of possession, 650 passes, a lot of opportunities, but few shots on target. last preparation match, 43 shots, 12 on target. The problem with the last patch is the number of shoot on target.

****! That is dominant but just not putting the ball in the net.

How many of those 43 shots were deemed 'long shots'? How many were from CCC's or HC's?

What do you guys think of using the Raumdeuter instead of the Inside-forwards?

It never worked for me and their tendency to drift out of the game has a very negative effect on possession.

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of offsides?

This tactic has been really good for me would love to see an updated version for new patch!

Have been an arsenal fan since birth so I decided to try this tactic.
I have just completed my second season. First season I came 2nd to Liverpool and won the captil one cup. Second season I won by 5 points and also won the fa cup. Losing to Chelsea in champions league final.
Players I signed first season: khedira, caulker and them shaqiri in January who rarely impressed me I'm trying to sell.
Second season: Marcelo, varane. Then in January I signed moutinho who haven't quite impressed but great cover and I signed depay to take over from cazorla. Depay scored 10 in second half of season.
I also signed valdez on a free he has played very well when he has featured.
Ozil has played as the false nine and scored 34 in the league in my second season. The ox is way above sanchez in performances. Varane is beast.
I ALWAYS do instant result :9

That was a lovely read,lots of food for thought,now I may be blind but what instructions do you use, control and fluid or is it something else?thanks for taking the time to write this great bit of work.