Game uses fmf files now for tactics not .tac files

Oh it doesn't??? Then explain to me why my FM15 and many others on here see .tac files just fine but not fmf files? I downloaded the author's fmf file right to my tactics folder and in-game only the tac files show up.

Jeezus christ......

If you download a .FMF file and don't know how to get it into the game:

1. On the tactics menu choose "Manage Tactics..."
2. Click "Import"
3. Find the .FMF file where ever you put it on your computer.
4. Load it and it will now show in the menu as before.

BUT, It will not show up in the Archived Tactics part. If you want it to you have to go to Manage Tactics once more and use the "Export" option to save it as a .TAC file.

It is impressivelly good on the offensive end but a tragedy on the defensive.

Last edited:
Jeezus christ......

If you download a .FMF file and don't know how to get it into the game:

1. On the tactics menu choose "Manage Tactics..."
2. Click "Import"
3. Find the .FMF file where ever you put it on your computer.
4. Load it and it will now show in the menu as before.

BUT, It will not show up in the Archived Tactics part. If you want it to you have to go to Manage Tactics once more and use the "Export" option to save it as a .TAC file.

Hey finally a helpful answer! Thanks man! Was it that hard?

90f16cb13529b655c8c37a06da6ae866.png

2 clean sheets out of the entire pre-season... but my pre-seasons on FM15 never go well, and I'm quite pleased with the number of matches I've won... Seeing as my defenders are slow (Pique is quite slow, Hummels even slower) I'm not surprised with the high defensive line, I will try a game with a drop deeper line. I did sign Balanta to add pace to my defensive line but he isn't on par with Hummels or Pique yet. (Hummels cost £30M after he and Jurgen Klopp had a fall out). Will post results when they come.

P.S: I know I'm Barcelona but I wanted to start a new save as my most enjoyable save was with Barcelona.

lost to tottenham 6-1 away with everton its my 8th match .. doing ok otherwise but leaking defensively!

6-1?! ****. Can you get a feel form the match what went wrong? What types of goals etc?

Love the tactic so far, but it always seems to leak a ton of goals in the second half. I'm assuming it's because my WB/CB's are worn out, but it always seems to be a cross from super wide hitting their other winger so my keeper has no shot. These are usually on the counter, too.

I plan to upgrade CBs in the offseason, so we'll see.

fitness, fitness, fitness!

Yep, I've been subbing out my CBs about the 70 min mark and it's helped out a bit. Also going to try swapping it to just "Close Down More" when I have a 2+ lead.

I would also consider slowing the tempo right down.

Nice tactic, would it work without an F9 and a different striker role? Formation working pretty well for me but don't have a striker who really suits being an F9 - would also like my striker to score more.

Can Somebody pick Tactic on Zippyshare or something like that? I'm really please

I've tried changing to "Close Down More" as well as slowing the tempo when I have 2+ goals and it's worked out well on the defensive.

I think with the issues with crossing at the moment, you're bound to concede a goal or two, especially late if your defenders are tired.

Same defensive problems here. I don't know how, but every shot on goal from my opponent seems to end up in a goal... Maybe switch both backs to defensive instead of support? They give ton of assists though. Maybe set the MC to DMC, he seems to contribute the worst to the team...