I still using V1, and yes i training all player in their position and this is the first secret.......

Trying this with Leicester in the first season but it's not going well, 2 games, 2 big defeats

Try to change TRAINING on def position and get some good result !
If tactic isn't fluid don't work well, so buy Staff 4/5 stars, and the key player on Key role, Simone Pepe il the perfect MR but him have bad injuried statistic (20), but if u want try him at start of game whit new DB season 16/17 is free.....

I know i need to get the tactic fluid and i could do with better players. Its hard to attract people in the first season. I just needed to vent :D

Can you advice what 11 you do with Monaco plz? (if possible lfc marshall update)

Working fantastic for me at St. PaulI in German 2nd division only one defeat in 13 games

Juststart with the fact thatI sayforwardlittlescores.but not so deepnot so simpleyou need to pick upthe roleof the attackerwith the appropriate parameters, andto teach himthat position:pView attachment 1071643 it is an integral part of the tacticsof individualtraining

Will continue yesterday I started test number 2 and tactics changed only one item and its instructions
View attachment 1071644 and slightlytweakedthe corners

Say a striker has not scored but then what is it?
View attachment 1071645

Statistics for the89 matchesthe testnumber 2
View attachment 1071646 and a little View attachment 1071647

andsorry forEnglishIfromRussia andit is difficult for meto write in Englishbecause Inotvery muchknow;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2...5CBB71DC38.fmf

so in your opinion V2 is better than v1?

i don't understand why jonathan calleri is a beast while higuain is a weak as pucher.... but it works amazing

What's with the lazy op - this is an english forum can you please change your core images to english atleast - you can do this by going to preferences - also when you communicate can you show a little respect and use the space bar on your keyboard so it doesn't look like this:

Iloveyellowglowingballsalotinmyfm16matchengineitssatisfyingmyneedssomethingmyxwifecouldlearnfrom

;)

looking forward to try your tactic - cheers