mirel07

Reaction score

4-4-1-1 ROMA RENAISSANCE

ORIGINAL V3

View attachment 70125

ORIGINAL V4

View attachment 66827

I have decided to remove the previous write up to this post as I believe it is now useless. Put it simply, this tactic works well with all teams, underdogs, strong teams and middle teams. Its current state in Version 3 is the best so far. You can plug and play, but as always it is better to make slight changes in games and tweak slightly to suit your team and opposition.

If you like to play a balanced game, with wingers scoring, solid defence then this tactic is for you. If you would like to win matches by 6 or 7-0 then do not rely on this tactic to give you that.

Noted Potential tweaks and Changes reccomended by other users and myself

Attacking Midfielder: Change to advanced playmaker attack if your player isn't suited to a Trequartista role (Asensio worked wonders in a Trequartista role).

Full backs: Change to defend in tough matches away:

Defensive line: Change to normal if your team has slow defenders or you are an underdog team.

Finally, huge credit to all the guys who have tested, reccomended tweaks and shared their results. It is with their input that has made this tactic what it is in its current state. Thanks Azazel8, Martino, MetalFox and many others who have made my first post of a tactic successful.

Training and OI's:
I play on Fm Touch so i leave training to assistant and do not use any OI's. Feel free to modify if need be.

Using the tactic:

ORIGINAL V3
This is in my opinion the best tactic so far. It incorporates a HalfBack role instead of Ball winning midfielder- credits go to Martino for this tweak. The Attacking Midfielder has been replaced with a Trequartista. To cap it off I have used Knaps Corner settings to help sturdy up the Set pieces. PLEASE NOTE: If using with an underdog or team with slow defenders please change defensive line to Normal

ORIGINAL V4
This version aims at more domination in the matches played. The addition of and roaming playmaker and the control mentality helps to achieve this. The other major changes being fullbacks on support, a shadow striker and various team instruction changes.

V3 TWEAKED
This version is a tweak performed by Nufcmichael on the version 3 of the tactic. With the major changes being defensive line to normal, attacking mentality and andvanced playmaker instead of the trequartista

Last edited:
These are the results with the latest version:

The highlights being a 6-0 win at home to Real Madrid in the Champions league. I hope you guys enjoy the new tactic. It may not be time to try with a lower club.

View attachment 70099View attachment 70098

Tried it with an underdog team- Girona- No transfers until 31-Jan 2017- signed deulofeu and Edmislon Fernandes on Loan.

Was struggling a little until change to defensive line normal against celta vigo Away in spanish Cup- Ended up finishing 5th in the league!!!!. Btw Deulofeu scored 10 in 15 games from ML.

View attachment 70062View attachment 70061View attachment 70060View attachment 70059

Last edited:
Nice work, i’ll give it a go.

Do the players have any additional player instructions, I can’t download at the moment. Thanks

Nice work, i’ll give it a go.

Do the players have any additional player instructions, I can’t download at the moment. Thanks

Only Shoot less often on the MR and ML and distribute to Centrebacks for the SK

Gonna try this one. Am bored with 3 defender and 3 striker tactics. Just need to win the cup final, then I'm switching to this one :)

Gonna try this one. Am bored with 3 defender and 3 striker tactics. Just need to win the cup final, then I'm switching to this one :)

I am glad to hear, I am just testing it with tottenham now, but using attack and a few small tweaks. It still needs some fine tuning :)

Will be testing this with Brighton, seem's almost perfectly suited to their players! Will be interesting to see how an underdog side do as well :)

Thank you for this tactic mate . I'm juventus first season so yes it's not very challenging but 9 games so far and 9 wins , especially a 2-0 away against barca and a 6-0 at home against lazio . Everyone is playing good exept the ball winning midfielder like you said but who cares ? ^^ great tactic

Thank you for this tactic mate . I'm juventus first season so yes it's not very challenging but 9 games so far and 9 wins , especially a 2-0 away against barca and a 6-0 at home against lazio . Everyone is playing good exept the ball winning midfielder like you said but who cares ? ^^ great tactic

Hi Azazel8,

Thats great to hear!, the original seems to work very well in Seria A

Are you using the updated tactic or the original?

Hi Azazel8,

Thats great to hear!, the original seems to work very well in Seria A

Are you using the updated tactic or the original?

I'm using the original mate :) . 12 games now and 12 wins and the last 2 games with team B

Awesome!! Please post some screenshots when you finish the season :)

I will mate :) it's crazy , i simply don't conceed , only 3 goals in 14 games ... i think it's the best start i ever done

Will try this with my Sampdoria struggling side, using instant result

super

j'adore cette tactique je vais la tester et je posterais les resustats

VERRE ZONE

Very good tactic mate, I only ever use these more traditional tactics rather than the same old 3 upfront 5 at the back tactic we commonly see at the moment.

I used your tactic during my second season at Liverpool and had the Premier League title and the Champions League Trophy to defend.

Please find results below.

View attachment 70512View attachment 70511

The tactic worked great for most of the season with a 33 game unbeaten run, the form dipped badly when my striker Dybala got injured during the second half of the season though but picked up again when he returned for the last 8 games.

I won the quadruple and managed to retain the Champions League trophy for a second season and only missed out on the premier league by 4 points.

Thanks for uploading and I will keep using it for future seasons and saves.

Very good tactic mate, I only ever use these more traditional tactics rather than the same old 3 upfront 5 at the back tactic we commonly see at the moment.

I used your tactic during my second season at Liverpool and had the Premier League title and the Champions League Trophy to defend.

Please find results below.

View attachment 1142736View attachment 1142737

The tactic worked great for most of the season with a 33 game unbeaten run, the form dipped badly when my striker Dybala got injured during the second half of the season though but picked up again when he returned for the last 8 games.

I won the quadruple and managed to retain the Champions League trophy for a second season and only missed out on the premier league by 4 points.

Thanks for uploading and I will keep using it for future seasons and saves.

First of all, thank you for using and testing the tactic and posting the screenshots, would love to see your squad! I am really glad that you have had fairly solid results, with the few losses being quite narrow. I also get joy from the game in not neccessarily being able to thrash a champions league opponent at home 7 or 8-0 like some of the super tactics that are out there. I love when it feels more of a challenge to win and you are not guaranteed success every year, just like in real life.

Finally if i may ask:
Which tactic did you end up using as the two are quite different in terms of football played and did you use different mentalities for home and away?

First of all, thank you for using and testing the tactic and posting the screenshots, would love to see your squad! I am really glad that you have had fairly solid results, with the few losses being quite narrow. I also get joy from the game in not neccessarily being able to thrash a champions league opponent at home 7 or 8-0 like some of the super tactics that are out there. I love when it feels more of a challenge to win and you are not guaranteed success every year, just like in real life.

Finally if i may ask:
Which tactic did you end up using as the two are quite different in terms of football played and did you use different mentalities for home and away?

I used the updated version for 90% of the season and the original the odd game and stuck with the control mentality.

And this was the team i used for the season, pretty stacked after selling most of the first team for huge amounts of money after the first season.

View attachment 70505

Last edited by a moderator: