Interesting, that is good to hear... i am just trying a tweak of the V4... 4-3-2-1 Narrow.. will see how it goes

What is this new patch ? I noticed that the game updated, but isnt it stil 18.3.3. ?

Very late

I have downloaded your tactic v3 from february but never used it.
Now the time came.
I abandoned 3strikers 523 etc and i remembered your tactic.
Iused it with old saves and one new.
Beautiful football realistic tactic and many wins.
Maybe 1-0 or 2-1 but i love these kind of scores.
Thanks.
I play this wonderful game from 1995 and i am very happy of your tactic.
I forgot to tell you that i used it with wolves leeds middlesborough cr.palace .
Promotions and success.

I cant post a picture, but i just want to thank for this great tactic, i tried several times with so many tactics that doesnt suit with my playstyle, i prefer to use 4-4-1-1 but i never find any good tactic, then i check your tactic, using original v3, the result is fantastic, my lazio is unbeaten until half of the season, unfortunately, my game crashed and i cant load my lazio save

4 months after i first used this tactic and i keep coming back to it. No matter who i'm managing. Its overachieved for me using all level of teams. I always start with the tweaked version in the OP and if i'm struggling to get a foot in the game i switch to version 4 and it normally helps.

Top work all involved

That's good to hear! I am glad the tactic is not dead after all.. it's not as effective as some other ones out there but it does provide it's own type of football.

It's been a good few months since I've been on FM18, are you still using this tactic Mirel07?

I hadn't, was trying out some other 442 tactics from Knap- however I am going to use it this season with NUFC michael's tweak due to me having a very strong team in this save with milan...but i might have to test it in a new season with an average team to see how it really performs

Just finished my first season with AFC Wimbledon. Managed to finish 2nd on goal difference and was unlucky not to go up as champions on the last day. Defence was poor over the season but check out the goals scored!

View attachment 41463 View attachment 41462

Used NUFC tweak the whole season
View attachment 41461View attachment 41460View attachment 41459

Trouble is i was nowhere near good enough to go up and with hardly any money trying to build a squad for the championship is going to be a nightmare!

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with AFC Wimbledon. Managed to finish 2nd on goal difference and was unlucky not to go up as champions on the last day. Defence was poor over the season but check out the goals scored!

View attachment 1174052 View attachment 1174053

Used NUFC tweak the whole season
View attachment 1174054View attachment 1174055View attachment 1174056

Trouble is i was nowhere near good enough to go up and with hardly any money trying to build a squad for the championship is going to be a nightmare!

Seems to have worked well :) what was wimbeldon predicted?, were your wingers the top scorers?

Currently testing with Watford 1st season- changed defensive line to normal and mentality to control- so far it is working pretty well.

Seems to have worked well :) what was wimbeldon predicted?, were your wingers the top scorers?

Media prediction was 22nd (2nd bottom). no they weren't my striker was and even he was inconsistent over the season. My wingers did however contribute a whole lot. My 3 main wingers (1 could play both wings so barely needed a 4th)

James on the left View attachment 41416

Vlad on the right View attachment 41415

Barcham was back up at first but played mainly on the right whenever i moved Vlad to AP View attachment 41414