What tac are you talking about here? =) Rly need a good tac for my newcastle save :)

So it's been quiet from me for a while now, it doesn't mean that I haven't been playing FM, cause I have, oh yes indeed.

I decided to try something new, a challenge compared to the other clubs that I have used this tactics with. (Newcastle, Parma and Aalborg).

What tactic are you talking about here? :) Rly need a good tac for my newcastle save :)
So I found a small club in Portugal, Benfica e Castelo Branco, and no, it's not that Benfica, and it's not their B team either, it's an independent club based located more than 200 km from the Benfica you all know. But there is a connection between the 2 clubs, their logo is almost identical, I just can't find out what the connection is.

They start out in Campeonato Nacional Prio Group C which is the 3rd best league in Portugal.

My challenge was to play with attribute masking and only being allowed to sign players with Portuguese or Brazilian nationality. All players must have been found and fully scouted by my scouts before they can be signed.

Now 10 seasons later and I've just won my first championship title. It has been very tough so far and it's gonna be even tougher going forward to win the Champions League. The 10 seasons have given me 5 trophies so far. 1 Portuguse Championship, 1 Taca de Portugal Placard (Portuguese Cup), 1 Supertaca Candido de Oliveira and finally 2 Taca de Liga TT (Portuguese League Cup).

This tactic has been used for the whole 10 seasons with no changes at all. Always attacking no matter which team i've met.

end of 3rd season here..

Fu6uocp.jpg

Questions

Considering that I do not have a HB/ Treqatista, I tried to change the HB into DLP-Defend and the T to AP.

Anyone had any luck with similar setup ?

Considering that I do not have a HB/ Treqatista, I tried to change the HB into DLP-Defend and the T to AP.

Anyone had any luck with similar setup ?

Haven't tried the DLP but isn't it a little too many playmakers with 2 deeplying playmakers and an advanced playmaker as well?

In my twean the T is changed to AP and it works great for me.

Maybe its too much, but doesnt hurt to try. My point beeing is that these three roles can be changed ? The main idea of the tactic are the attacking FB and IW, so as long as you got at least one playmaker, other two can be changed.

So I have an important question ? Is it important to have the HB asymmetric or he can simply play in front of the two defenders ? Seems to me like it shouldn't matter ?

So I have an important question ? Is it important to have the HB asymmetric or he can simply play in front of the two defenders ? Seems to me like it shouldn't matter ?

I haven't personally tried it, but i shouldn't think it will realy matter... given that the halfback drops between the two CD's anyways

Hey all, so if I choose to play with Verona (Serie A, pred: 19th). Do I need to use v3, and change T to AP (support), and change the D-line to Normal. Wit occasionally FBs to Defend duty depending upon the situation.

is that it? Please guide. Reading the last few pages of the thread are a bit confusing.

Good Morning.
would you like to know if this tactic still works?
Thank you.

Hey all, so if I choose to play with Verona (Serie A, pred: 19th). Do I need to use v3, and change T to AP (support), and change the D-line to Normal. Wit occasionally FBs to Defend duty depending upon the situation.

is that it? Please guide. Reading the last few pages of the thread are a bit confusing.

Try V 3, with normal defensive line, change treq to AP if you do no thave a player capable of playing treq (both have worked for me), finally change fb to support in away games if you are getting overrun on the flanks.... Alternatively you can try NUFCmichael's tweak with no changes, i know he has tested in serie A

Incorporated this with my AC Milan-save as well, after struggling a bit in my third season. Haven't conceeded a goal since the change and have won 5 out of the 6 games I've played, including two 2-0 wins over Man City in the CL. I absolutely love this tactic, although I have experienced (both with Leverkusen and Milan) that the sole striker seems to go goalless for quite a few games at the time. Lautaro Martinez, Arkadiuisz Milik and Edinson Cavani (Leverkusen) and André Silva, Patrick Cutrone and Vinicius Junior (Milan) all have the stats and the skill to play up front with this tactic, but none of them have so far averaged more than 15-ish goals each pr. season. Anyone having the same "issue" with the striker? My wingers bang in goals from both left and right, and my central midfield contribute a lot as well, so I am not unhappy, I am just curious to wether I can get even more goals in if my striker can be more included in the set up of the attack as well...

Really nice tactic, been trying alot of tactics around and I plugged this in half way in my season and it just feels balanced and right, I just need a few signings for the next season and I can see me dominating with this, nice work!

Really love this tactic!! Playing with wolves. Are in december now and are unbeaten in all competitions only conceded 8 goals in 26 games and are in the quarter finals of Carabao cup. Both Rafa Mir and Cavaleiro are beast on the left wing.

Have been using this tactic (both v3 and tweaked versions) for 3
seasons. All good so far - have won Leaque 1 3 times in row with Valencia and CL
once. One “issue” though is that the HB doesn’t seem performing well even in games with big wins (rating around 7). Any of you encountered the same thing? What type of player you guys put on this position? More defensive ball winning midfielders or technical deep paying playmaker type?