Really love this tactic!! Playing with wolves. Are in december now and are unbeaten in all competitions only conceded 8 goals in 26 games and are in the quarter finals of Carabao cup. Both Rafa Mir and Cavaleiro are beast on the left wing.

Also using this with Wolves. Just been promoted and managed to get Neves,Costa, Cavaleiro, Graham, Ruddy to sign new contract despite interest from bigger clubs.

Signed Afobe for 10mil (part of the loan agreement) after he finished my TGS.

Need to sure up my defence for the new season.

Also using this with Wolves. Just been promoted and managed to get Neves,Costa, Cavaleiro, Graham, Ruddy to sign new contract despite interest from bigger clubs.

Signed Afobe for 10mil (part of the loan agreement) after he finished my TGS.

Need to sure up my defence for the new season.

Absolutely love Ruddy! Got 2 penalty kicks against me vs QPR i think which he both saved and extended my unbeaten run.

For some reason i didn't have a future fee option on Afobes loan?

Won against arsenal in the Carabao cup semi 4-3 att home and 2-3 away. I have Tottenham in the final now!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks to all you guys who have kept using the tactic and posting the results! It is good to see it still works :)

I haven't been able to play for a while because of moving city and work. BUT......after watching Roma beat Barcelona in the Champions League I am inspired to start a new season with Roma!!

Earlier it worked better in front of the patch

I see!!, i did notice that, currently tweaked it a little bit, so far so good- changed to attacking, dlp to bbm, both ball playing defenders to CD, treq to AM, tempo to normal and passing to mixed... only 2 losses all season, away to Atletico and at home to Lazio, in December atm....will se how the season ends and whether the tweak is worthwhile

I loved this formation before the patch and haven't used it since, but seeing people have success with it is making me want to use it again.

So what version are people using or what tweak. I am currently Burnely.

I loved this formation before the patch and haven't used it since, but seeing people have success with it is making me want to use it again.

So what version are people using or what tweak. I am currently Burnely.

Well i just finished a season playing with Roma, 1st season...only bought Vazquez as AMC.

Seria A- First place with 93 points
Italian Cup- Winners in final against Napoli 3-1
Champions League- Lost against Man city in first round- 2-2 on aggregate- 6 CCC's to City's 0 at home in the second leg but only managed a 2-1 win.

I used the original, made some tweaks at December and ended the season using NUFC michael's attacking tweak which worked fine... So i would probably recommend that version :), but it all depends on your team

The first season in Irish D2 was a success. I finished first with best defense and best attack.

In Premier league with only 3 new players on the squad I started with 4 wins with nothing spécial to signal. But after it was really difficult. I conceded lot of goal and I lost many matchs. There is no reason, moral and team cohesion are really High.

So I return with Sir Goalalot which stopped to work too and now it's really good... This game... ^^

Well i just finished a season playing with Roma, 1st season...only bought Vazquez as AMC.

Seria A- First place with 93 points
Italian Cup- Winners in final against Napoli 3-1
Champions League- Lost against Man city in first round- 2-2 on aggregate- 6 CCC's to City's 0 at home in the second leg but only managed a 2-1 win.

I used the original, made some tweaks at December and ended the season using NUFC michael's attacking tweak which worked fine... So i would probably recommend that version :), but it all depends on your team

I'll give NUFC Michael's tweak a go then. Currently been using 'SC FAITH 4141' which has been very successful. But I did love this tactic with how much the wingers scored and assisted.

I'll give NUFC Michael's tweak a go then. Currently been using 'SC FAITH 4141' which has been very successful. But I did love this tactic with how much the wingers scored and assisted.

Can you link SC FAITH and share some results ?

Also, how did using 4-4-1-1 go ?

Do you recommend me to use Original V3 as Liverpool? I sold Mane and got Hazard

Hey , i have been using the v3 original with normal defense line with tottenham.I strugggle to create chances though. Wonder if i should change the dlp to ap ? Any thoughts ?

On the 18.3.3. I was using the 532 wb fluid dimartino and it was as if the other teams had "learned" to play against the tactic. I implemented this tactic and it's amazing how my team improved