Won the Serie A and lost to Napoli in national cup Final during my first season With Milan AC. (No other competition were played).
Statistics were not amazing but reasult were good.

Gonna see what it is with some recruitment.

Is “Get Stuck In” essential for this tactic? Seems like every tactic I see has it enabled, and I hate using it.

Tried it with Villa for last few games of first season after I’d already avoided relegation. Played some good stuff, so gonna build my squad around it for next season.

Last edited:
I have tried 5 different tactics in Premier League (with Wolves) , this is far the best one. Only handicap is so many balls behind the defence line, may be backs can be more defensive and quick. I just want to thanks for the tactic mate, this made my game more beautiful...

Looks great. I would be very grateful if somebody could show the player instructions as I am playing on the FMT app on IOS.
Thank you in advance :)

Tested it with full familiarity, done okay. Won my games with Juventus, but noticed in two last games Benfica - Juventus 0-1 that they had 7(!) CCC, and I had 4. And same with last game against Roma (H) 4-1, the opposition quite a few CCC.

Therefore reserving judgement for the time being.

Horribly inconsistent. One day I beat PSG 6:1, a few days later I lose 2:4 vs Rennes and go on a losing streak, then start winning again, then randomly lose with some weak team. Frustrating.

Horribly inconsistent. One day I beat PSG 6:1, a few days later I lose 2:4 vs Rennes and go on a losing streak, then start winning again, then randomly lose with some weak team. Frustrating.
What's your team ?

@ThePav is it intentional that the left winger has more instructions than the right winger?

I think this is the FM to have more than 1 tactic. Teams seem to find you out, like real life, and set up to stop you.

I had this and it was great for my mid table side for 6 months of the season, then went into hit and miss as I dropped from 1st to 3rd and lost in playoffs. My end of season run had no wins in the last 6. I was 10 clear of 3rd before we stopped scoring. Won 2nd leg of playoffs, after losing the first, to then lose the final. Had 2 tactics for season after and won the league. Used 1 until Jan then used another. 4-2-3-1 and 4-5-1 (4-1-2-2-1)

Weirdly, I havent had much success with any of the top tactics from the testing league. Im currently using one that scored 11/20 which is doing better than any other ive used. I think most people will be frustrated this FM as you need to put more effort in so casual players will find it harder.

I havent had a tactic that works for every side yet, which I guess is more real, but you can see why people will get frustrated as it makes it harder to pick up and play for people with less time.

I think you'd be better off ignoring the overall table and picking 1 from sub top and 1 from underdog. So you can switch during the games you play.

I'd say if people are finding it inconsistent they need to see where goals are being conceded. This has worked for many a person but like all tactics you need the right personal and man-management to keep the squad performing.

Generally every game in FM is winnable just like in the real world. It's why you see FA cup upsets and not just when the Prem squad plays their u23s. Also if there is an underlying issue with the tactic, try to provide as much information as you can as it will actually help @ThePav or others come up with a solution for you. I'd recommend to have a read of the Shared Tactics Sticky to get an idea.

This tactic looks promising, I will test in my second season with Wolves.

I decided to sim 2 different careers with it, because I saw some very good results on internet with it.

Leicester (predicted 8th)
Finished 5th (72 points). 96 goals scored (#1), 69 conceeded (#5). 12 losses, decently big number, but only 3 draws. We beat Man City twice (!), Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd.
Vardy was average with 41 goals in 41 games :p amazing! Maddison 46ga 20g 16a. Albrighton (14), Gray (13) and Tielemans (13) also provided assists.
Didn't perform well in FA Cup, reached semi of Carabao (vs Liverpool).
We got a couple of injuries, nothing crazy, but Vardy for example missed 7 weeks.

Toulouse (predicted 16th)
Finished 2nd. How good is that?! 73 points, 11 losses. 80 goals scored, 50 conceeded (quite a lot, most from top 7).
All competitions, Koulouris scored 26 in 39, Dossevi assisted 11 in 28.
Didn't do much in both cups.
And we got injuries, Gradel being out more than half the season (arguably best Toulouse player), Dossevi out over 3 months, Sanogo 2 months,...

Given the success, I decided to do 2 more.

Mallorca (predicted 19th)
Finished 7th. 57 points, 74 scored (4th) but 72 conceeded (16th). Hernandez sored 24 in 40 games, Kubo scored 17 and assists 7 in 38 games.
Didn't get much injuries.

Frankfurt (predicted 11th)
Finished 1st! 67 points, 2nd best offense (70), 7th defense (41). Andre Silva scored 21 in 24 games, Gacinovic 11, and Kostic assisted 8.
The big let down is the Europa League (which is why I picked Frankfurt), where we got knocked out 2 rounds before group stage.
We got blasted by injuries, including Andre Silva for months. Wonder what the results would be with less injuries, notably for out best scorer.

So overall really great tactic. A bit heavy on the yellow cards (I feel like it's more an FM problem than tactic problem, because I feel like no matter what, we take a lot of yellows) and a you'll definitely conceed goals (might need some tweaks to perform better defensively?), but the results are really really good. I never performed in cups, but I don't know if that can be related to the tactic.

I think this is the FM to have more than 1 tactic. Teams seem to find you out, like real life, and set up to stop you.

I had this and it was great for my mid table side for 6 months of the season, then went into hit and miss as I dropped from 1st to 3rd and lost in playoffs. My end of season run had no wins in the last 6. I was 10 clear of 3rd before we stopped scoring. Won 2nd leg of playoffs, after losing the first, to then lose the final. Had 2 tactics for season after and won the league. Used 1 until Jan then used another. 4-2-3-1 and 4-5-1 (4-1-2-2-1)

Weirdly, I havent had much success with any of the top tactics from the testing league. Im currently using one that scored 11/20 which is doing better than any other ive used. I think most people will be frustrated this FM as you need to put more effort in so casual players will find it harder.

I havent had a tactic that works for every side yet, which I guess is more real, but you can see why people will get frustrated as it makes it harder to pick up and play for people with less time.

I think you'd be better off ignoring the overall table and picking 1 from sub top and 1 from underdog. So you can switch during the games you play.

The tactic that can obliterate a powerhouse such as PSG should really have no trouble with much weaker sides. At least not all the **** time. There is nothing wrong with my management, the players are fit, happy, and I have one of the strongest teams in the league. I've managed to finish 2nd in the league but it was a very close battle (and I lost a nearly 20 points lead over 3rd team I've had), basically my AMC and SC carried hard.

I changed to a different tactic (from He whose name we can't speak) in season 2 and I'm having much better results. Testing league is something I find irrelevant. I've been trying Knap tactics for years now, and the best I got out of them were above average results. Never top.

The tactic that can obliterate a powerhouse such as PSG should really have no trouble with much weaker sides. At least not all the **** time. There is nothing wrong with my management, the players are fit, happy, and I have one of the strongest teams in the league. I've managed to finish 2nd in the league but it was a very close battle (and I lost a nearly 20 points lead over 3rd team I've had), basically my AMC and SC carried hard.

I changed to a different tactic (from He whose name we can't speak) in season 2 and I'm having much better results. Testing league is something I find irrelevant. I've been trying Knap tactics for years now, and the best I got out of them were above average results. Never top.

I find the testing league quite strange too, as ive had success with ones that scored badly and 0 success with those at the top. Im using Dobbas Sunderland Masterclass which got 11/20 I think, but its been great for me. The Blue Blood Sword, even when doing the instructions on marking, cant score at all. So... I feel your pain.

I suspect I’ve tried this at the lowest level of football that it’s been tested at. Used this with Llandudno in the Cymru North (welsh second tier). Predicted 9th and finished 2nd, only missing out on the title and subsequently promotion on the last day of the season.

Went on a particularly bad run around November where I seemed to be getting murdered by balls over the top ( I know this has been spoken about through many tactics but my only previous save was in Italy where this didn’t seem to happen to much) so I dropped the out of possession backline depth back which helped out. With the club being semi pro I found I was losing leads/ having nervous ends to games cause my players were pretty much in the 60% for fitness from around the 75th min onwards

Goals came from all over the pitch , especially the wingers

you use touchline instructions ? dont do ? or let assistant do?

Easy the best and most consistent tactic I've used so far. Plugged in as Newcastle in season 1 when I was 17th, now on a 15 game unbeaten run and second in the league, this is without players who are great in the specific positions.