4-4-2-fm14-Balkan style by Meraklija Vujevic

can the positions AMR and AML be inverted so i can play AdvancedPlaymaker on the AMR and InsideForward on the AML?

can the positions AMR and AML be inverted so i can play AdvancedPlaymaker on the AMR and InsideForward on the AML?

yes but then you need to invert also 2 midfielders and find left footed advance forward.

I think this can work but I didn't tested this scenario.

Having great success with this tactic in my Everton save. I took over after 1st game of the season and now I'm in December. The tactic isn't even fluid and it's been amazing. Here are some SS
View attachment 422069View attachment 422071View attachment 422068View attachment 422067View attachment 422066View attachment 422065
My players are topping most of the stats section. Right now I'm playing Barry BWM and Osman BBM. However I want to bring Barkley and McCarthy through but both never seem to perform well at BBM. Do any of you see a place for Barkley in this tactic ?
Other than that fantastic tactic mate, does extremely well against the big teams. Got a big set of fixtures coming up away from home but I hope I can finish 2/3rd place.

BBM position requires strong defensive abilities like tackling marking,stamina,I would use Gibson who have decent defensive abilities and he have nice long shot so he can score allot.

Ross Barkley doesn't fits in this tactic,maybe if you can retrain him for advance playmaker position.

BBM is maybe most important player in this tactic,he needs to do all jobs from tackling and returning possession to your team or to score from range with his long shots.

IF you focus only on Premiership you will win the title, just avoid cup competitions.

Yeah anytime I play Barkley at BBM he struggles. I'm thinking of making him the AP alongside Pienaar. Do you think an alternative could be making the IF a AP sometimes as well then I can play him there as he's already used to playing AMRC. Right now I think I'll persist with Osman at BBM as he's playing well. In a easier match I'll bring in Gibson.
What are your thoughts on J.McCarthy in this tactic ? Is there a place for him ?
Any recommendations for a good BBM for me to buy in the summer ? I'll have a good amount of money to use I think. Plus I'm thinking of bringing in Rio Mavuba for the BWM position as Barry can't play every game.

Been using this on a NUFC save and I like it, for the most part. My only issues, which I'm not sure are tactic related or player related is that my strikers seem to shoot it right at the **** keeper every friggin' time. I'll have like 12 shots on goal and virtually all of them are right at the keep. I'm training PPM's to put it in the corner, just to see.

And, some of my players seem to have God Awful first touch. I've started tons of NUFC saves to try out tactics and it seems like a random issue. But, for instance when Krul distributes it out to Debuchy, when he first touches it it shoots a few yards ahead of him and he'll lose possession. Same with a simple pass from Cabaye to Ben Arfa. It's super frustrating. I might start over just to see if it's a random match engine thing, but it's critical as far as causing errors that lead to goals.

Currently this is my starting XI--

DLF - Kelvin
AF - Cisse
AMR - Ben Arfa
AML - Tom Ince/Sylvian Marveaux
CM - Yohan Cabaye/Moussa Sissoko
DM - Check Tiote/Vernon Anita
DL - Santon
CB - Yanga-Mbiwa/Coloccini
DR - Debuchy
GK - Krul

Having Ince train as an IF and plan is to move him to the right side and sell Ben Arfa. I have Giannis on my U-21 team training on the left side as an AP since he's right-footed.

In terms of the finishing I had the same problem with Jelavic and Arouna Kone. I made Mirallas the DLF and Lukaku to AF then my team began to bang in goals. I think you should have a more creative AML also maybe try to re-train Ben Arfa into DLF he could be a monster supplying Cisse.

I've experienced the first touch thing only a few times. I've had that in a few other saves as well so it's maybe not exclusive to this tactic. But yeah it only seems to be the FB's who do that when the ball is given by the GK.

I made two tweaks to this tactic and have scored 14 goals in 3 games (one was an opening round cup match). I changed the CBL to cover and the mentality to attacking.

I made two tweaks to this tactic and have scored 14 goals in 3 games (one was an opening round cup match). I changed the CBL to cover and the mentality to attacking.
Nice. I'll try that out, did that fix some of your problems with the first touch errors ?

Not really, but it helped not getting dominated in possession.

I'm using it on 14.2.2

Also -- Against tougher teams away I tick "Push higher up"

BBM position requires strong defensive abilities like tackling marking,stamina,I would use Gibson who have decent defensive abilities and he have nice long shot so he can score allot.

Ross Barkley doesn't fits in this tactic,maybe if you can retrain him for advance playmaker position.

BBM is maybe most important player in this tactic,he needs to do all jobs from tackling and returning possession to your team or to score from range with his long shots.

IF you focus only on Premiership you will win the title, just avoid cup competitions.
I've re-trained Barkley for the AML position and he's playing really well. The only thing about this tactic is that you'll need CLINICAL finishers because you get many one on ones and with strikers like Kone it's very hard to score. Luckily I have Lukaku this season

Unlucky mate. How good are Rugani and Daehli ? I'm going to finish the season tonight. 1st atm in CAP final hopefully I don't get hit with big injuries.

Didn't use Daehli much outside of as the AP on my U-21 team, but he rated 7+ on average. Rugani looks to be VERY good going forward. I started played him as a sub/every other match against week teams to get him time.

I picked up Will Hughes and Lars Bender in the summer, so looking forward to working them in the rotation.

Won the league ! But it was a real struggle towards the end. Nearly an unbelievable collapse. Lucky for me the team scored many goals and conceded very little at the start otherwise I would've lost it on GD. Lucky Chelsea/UTD kept dropping points every time I was in a bad situation. So many injuries towards the end of the season as well. But v.good tactic. Just gotta find a way to avoid a collapse like that again.
View attachment 419301View attachment 419300View attachment 419299

I am currently in Qatar because of my job so didn't have time to play FM allot

Few days ago I started to play with Montpelier,I managed to sign Romero for bvm and Kelvin as dlf.

I will try to win title in first season.

Anyone tried this in 14.3? About to give it a run. Hope it still works, was enjoying it.