Any suggestion where and how do i setup for training setting? I am getting 20 goals on shot, but only scoring only 2.....wonder if there is a shotting or finishing training for everyone?

Can someone post individual instructions for each position for the tactic on the op because I am playing on the switch thanks.

unbelievable tactics just pure class you and all tactic makers make the game a lot better thanks i am using your tactics with Newcastle and i was just about to give but your tactics saved my season

so i see there is HOME tactic with tweak to download. what about AWAY?
by the way, anyone is using AWAY? or just plug HOME and play ;) ?

Been using the new Home tac, however having 20 shot of targets but not converting any....any suggestion? Buy better strikers and wingers with better finishing stat?

Been using the new Home tac, however having 20 shot of targets but not converting any....any suggestion? Buy better strikers and wingers with better finishing stat?

View attachment 25810View attachment 25809

having better strikers always helps;) the are killing everyone with this tactic(hubsher scores 3 hattrikcks in first 3 bundesliga matches).
was using this tactic with many different clubs and a least one striker was competing for league topscorer.

I put everyone who will shot, such as strikers, the 2 wingers, and the 2 central midfielders on shooting added training, seems working well.

Then i put everyone to learn such PPM: prefers passing rather than shoting......not everyone wants to learn that, but it helps them passing than shot direct to the keeper.....

U guys can try, let me know if it works or not.....

View attachment 1191047View attachment 1191048

having better strikers always helps;) the are killing everyone with this tactic(hubsher scores 3 hattrikcks in first 3 bundesliga matches).
was using this tactic with many different clubs and a least one striker was competing for league topscorer.

im massively struggling away from home, but i will try what White says and report back.

Playing a brand new save as Leicester with no signings and using the tweak from mlssmith in post #166 ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...4-4-2-h-4-4-1-1-too-sweets-4.html#post3188392 ) as the base.

Vardy had not scored in the first 3 games (and not really had a look) and I was allowing more chances than I like, so I tweaked a little.

Only had the time to play 3 more games, but I have liked the progress so far.

Home to Forest in the Carabao, won 6-0, Vardy scoring all 6! (only Vardy and Gray were not rotated)
Away to Palace in the Prem, won 2-1, Vardy with the winner, Benteke with a screamer out of nowhere for their goal
Home to West Ham in the Prem, won 3-0, Vardy with a pair

Interested if others might try this tweak below and see if they have success as well.
No guarantees at all, just has worked for me so far with a very small sample size.

Again, using the tweak from mlssmith in post #166 ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...4-4-2-h-4-4-1-1-too-sweets-4.html#post3188392 ) as the base and then;

* Mentality down to Balanced
* Dropped the STLC to AMC and set as Shadow Striker
* Moved STRC to STC and set as Pressing Forward / Attack

I used this for all 3 games, regardless of home or away. The result seemed to be a more measured, less risky performance.

My next area to play with will be the Box to Box. He has averaged just 6.86 so far and all other positions (outside of GK) are averaging between 7.30 and 8.10.
I need to find a better role to get him involved more.

View attachment 25748ok with the help of my friend on here and special mention to white europe and shirt10 who push the tactic and share ideas im sad to say the away tweak are going terrible.....orrrrrrrr **** yeah

What percentage of goals scored are from throw in or corner ME bug?
Often i ve noticed that all the goals come from this bug, especially when I score only 2 or 3 times.
In my opinion this tactic should be tested without throw in and corner bug.
Probably it could be the best one anyway and goals just will come from different situations.

Inviato dal mio SM-T311 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited: