Using it with Liverpool, so not so much of a big challenge, it's true, but it's been amazing for me.

I was using TFF's until draw against Valencia, see by yourself the consistency after using the two tactics.

View attachment 1190979View attachment 1190978

As an AMC, Asensio has been a monster for me. I'm only halfway the season, but really enjoying these tactics so far, first time I'm enjoying FM19.

Btw, mlssmith, sorry for the last Man U result in cup :D

Anyway, best tactics I have tried so far, gj mate.

You play only "home" tac in op?

ok not had any more game with little tweaks ive done but will post if people want to? BTW benzowner that 8-3 result is disgusting ha

have you put all these set pieces in to the tactic?

Yes, I have put all, in the kick-off I have also put the strikeless.
Now in the corner I'm trying one that only ends the forward front. Because the third one is not so effective.
I have also applied the changes with the defense one point below.
How do I go to raise the tactic directly here?

TOO SWEETS HOME TWEAKS.fmf
3 games 9-0 6-0 4-0 strikers scoring 11 of the goals

ok not had any more game with little tweaks ive done but will post if people want to? BTW benzowner that 8-3 result is disgusting ha

I can test it out for you? Update the OP, and I'll test it out with a midtable side.

Edit - Posted this at the same time you posted the tweak. I'll start testing now.

Hi everyone! This is so far the best tactic I've used for Arsenal. I wanted to find a tactic that allows Lacazette and Auba to play upfront together. Tried every tactic possible but none was satisfying except yours in terms of result. Since I changed for yours I won 3/" games, scored 11 goals, conceded 0 !!

I have made some changes though. I decided to put my left and right winger a bit higher which makes it now a classic 442. I have noticed 2 things that you may help me out with :

- Auba or Laca don't seem to be real killers upfront, they scored none so far and most important don't seem to get themselves chances to score. Should I change their role ?

- Also I decided to play my both wingers higher on the pitch. At first, I thought they were playing too close of my two full backs. the thing is they as wingers and not IF, every time I have a chance, the danger come from my full backs on the wing and I don't see my wingers on the wing ahah, they always seem to be attracted to the center. I wish to see my wingers get the ball and try to make differences with their speed and technique (I have Sancho on the left and Nelson on the right). I've looked at their characteristic and the option "stay wide" is ticked so it does not really make sense. Any explanation?

Hope what I'm trying to say makes sense! thanks a lot for your tactic!

look at your player preferred moves maybe he has cut inside need to train him to hug line

Hi everyone! This is so far the best tactic I've used for Arsenal. I wanted to find a tactic that allows Lacazette and Auba to play upfront together. Tried every tactic possible but none was satisfying except yours in terms of result. Since I changed for yours I won 3/" games, scored 11 goals, conceded 0 !!

I have made some changes though. I decided to put my left and right winger a bit higher which makes it now a classic 442. I have noticed 2 things that you may help me out with :

- Auba or Laca don't seem to be real killers upfront, they scored none so far and most important don't seem to get themselves chances to score. Should I change their role ?

- Also I decided to play my both wingers higher on the pitch. At first, I thought they were playing too close of my two full backs. the thing is they as wingers and not IF, every time I have a chance, the danger come from my full backs on the wing and I don't see my wingers on the wing ahah, they always seem to be attracted to the center. I wish to see my wingers get the ball and try to make differences with their speed and technique (I have Sancho on the left and Nelson on the right). I've looked at their characteristic and the option "stay wide" is ticked so it does not really make sense. Any explanation?

Hope what I'm trying to say makes sense! thanks a lot for your tactic!

can you upload please

Ive been following this thread since inception but, due to Xmas, miss a few days at a time.

Would someone, hopefully the OP, be able to post the most up to date versions of the Home & Away tactics please?

Many thanks in advance.

Ive been following this thread since inception but, due to Xmas, miss a few days at a time.

Would someone, hopefully the OP, be able to post the most up to date versions of the Home & Away tactics please?

Many thanks in advance.

Are you kidding me? You make it sound like this thread has been up for months.

This thread was created 4 days ago. Stop being lazy, there's only four pages for you to read.

Also the last page has been about tweaks OP has made.

Are you kidding me? You make it sound like this thread has been up for months.

This thread was created 4 days ago. Stop being lazy, there's only four pages for you to read.

Also the last page has been about tweaks OP has made.

You're cute :wub:

Internet is down at mine can you tell me the changes to new home tactic?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk