Hi guys, playing with Millwall (4th season, media prediction is 10th, actually I'm at 4th) and tested the new Home tactic (even on away games).

Only thing i changed is the style from attack to balanced.

As you can see, the results are good, but against the big teams, the behavior of my defense is a desaster (most of the time).

Any ideas to make the defense more solid? Maybe a DM instead of two strikers (for small teams)? I like the tactic and it's fun to watch, will

continue the test.

View attachment 25730

I played with german lower league, Alemania Aachen, expected to finish 6th and no money to buy any players, i finished 1st run away the league winner....maybe your players not suitable with the tac.

Honestly i would say the lower league is in fact easier as I play with chelsea as well and seems higher league AI always can block my shot.....

Hi guys, playing with Millwall (4th season, media prediction is 10th, actually I'm at 4th) and tested the new Home tactic (even on away games).

Only thing i changed is the style from attack to balanced.

As you can see, the results are good, but against the big teams, the behavior of my defense is a desaster (most of the time).

Any ideas to make the defense more solid? Maybe a DM instead of two strikers (for small teams)? I like the tactic and it's fun to watch, will

continue the test.

View attachment 1191128

i realise that i am not scoring from corner nor throw in.....i see that the default set the MCR or MCL to pick up the setpiece....should i put MCR and MCL who is very good at passing AND CROSSING in order to really get the ball to the striker?

I'm using the suggestions from post #194 by Shirt10 and mixing in the latest mlssmith away tactic, working very well with La Viola

View attachment 25728

Missmith is it still best to use the tactics in the op or use the two new ones in the later pages ??

Often i ve noticed that all the goals come from this bug, especially when I score only 2 or 3 times.
In my opinion this tactic should be tested without throw in and corner bug.
Probably it could be the best one anyway and goals just will come from different situations.

Inviato dal mio SM-T311 utilizzando Tapatalk

I changed this tactic to use throw in and corner from Guru's Lightning Bolt and guess what the goals and chances reduced about 30% in a season. Likewise I added corner and throw in from this tactic into Guru's Lightning Bolt and goals and chances increased 20-30%. I would conclude that any tactic utilizing the throw in and corner bug could increase 20-30% goals and chances.

Cheat tactic ! ok. For sure the best. BUT i don't like to win with this way....This is unreal ! If you play with sort throw ins will be better ! Will be fair !!

Last edited:
Doing ok at home but away is a struggle creating a lot but not scoring who do you put as your amc trying to keep a regular 11

HULKAMANIA.fmf AWAY

Thx for your tactic.

I've questions regarding the new Away tactic :

1/Is it normal that left winger is a Wide Midfielder (not a winger like on the right side)
2/ Right DC is Central Def (not Ball playing defender like left side)

Thanks for your answer,

Hi there, is there any way I can import your set peice routines of your tactics and use them into other different tactics.?I.e Use your throw in routines for TTF tactics battlemaster ect?

Hi there, is there any way I can import your set peice routines of your tactics and use them into other different tactics.?I.e Use your throw in routines for TTF tactics battlemaster ect?

Sure, just download the set pieces you want. After that you can copy them from your download folder to your "set pieces" folder in your fm 19 directory.

It's the same as if you download any tactics, just another folder. If there's no folder named "set pieces" just create one.

In the game it's the same procedure as if you put in another tactic, just use your set pieces.

If you have already the set pieces in a tactic, save them and you can use them in any other tactic.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand :)

Last edited: