great stuff my friend i will check this out...........sharing is caring haha

great tactic mate, hands down the best one ive tried this year.

does it matter if right footed striker or left footed striker plays on the left or right of the two?

@Nexusn CF leave as the instructions as they, but move him to the left or right CF position. Put the other striker in the AMCL or AMCR position with SS role. So, for example, if CF is left, AM should be right (AMCR). The point is they make better use of space when they are not directly behind/in front of each other.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = MasterElhan; 3188347] @Nexusn CF deja como lo indican las instrucciones, pero muévalo a la posición CF izquierda o derecha. Coloque al otro delantero en la posición de AMCL o AMCR con rol de SS. Entonces, por ejemplo, si se deja CF, AM debería estar a la derecha (AMCR). El punto es que hacen un mejor uso del espacio cuando no están directamente detrás / delante uno del otro. [/ QUOTE]

can you upload the tactics with those modifications?

great tactic mate, hands down the best one ive tried this year.

does it matter if right footed striker or left footed striker plays on the left or right of the two?
i honestly dont think it matters too much, i have a team that isnt really set up to play in the positions but it just works...

i may just have improved the home tactic even more....................

home version with standard mentality for away games seems to works to

Hi everyone! This is so far the best tactic I've used for Arsenal. I wanted to find a tactic that allows Lacazette and Auba to play upfront together. Tried every tactic possible but none was satisfying except yours in terms of result. Since I changed for yours I won 3/" games, scored 11 goals, conceded 0 !!

I have made some changes though. I decided to put my left and right winger a bit higher which makes it now a classic 442. I have noticed 2 things that you may help me out with :

- Auba or Laca don't seem to be real killers upfront, they scored none so far and most important don't seem to get themselves chances to score. Should I change their role ?

- Also I decided to play my both wingers higher on the pitch. At first, I thought they were playing too close of my two full backs. the thing is they as wingers and not IF, every time I have a chance, the danger come from my full backs on the wing and I don't see my wingers on the wing ahah, they always seem to be attracted to the center. I wish to see my wingers get the ball and try to make differences with their speed and technique (I have Sancho on the left and Nelson on the right). I've looked at their characteristic and the option "stay wide" is ticked so it does not really make sense. Any explanation?

Hope what I'm trying to say makes sense! thanks a lot for your tactic!

Using it with Liverpool, so not so much of a big challenge, it's true, but it's been amazing for me.

I was using TFF's until draw against Valencia, see by yourself the consistency after using the two tactics.

View attachment 25878View attachment 25879

As an AMC, Asensio has been a monster for me. I'm only halfway the season, but really enjoying these tactics so far, first time I'm enjoying FM19.

Btw, mlssmith, sorry for the last Man U result in cup :D

Anyway, best tactics I have tried so far, gj mate.