SASSOULO FIRST SEASON 2 PLACE

TABLE
EPOefql.jpg

2bjeRCE.jpg

TRANSFERS
yvQRiZ7.jpg

GAME STATUS
cAL8foP.jpg

The sell of Vrsaljko forced me to sign new players who needed some time to adapt so I receive much more goals then in first half of season.
Clough also was injured for three months so I lacked quality to chalenge Juventus.

I am not happy that I finished second..

My next club will be from Bundesliga so any sugestion is welcomed.

Yeah go Darmstad! and use Nyland as Goalie <3

Hoffenhaim looks like only viable option to make strong team imediatly in first season

I received messages to pick Koln Mainz or Stutgart

still didnt decedid I will see tonight

Last edited:
This tactic is quite simply amazing. I have also started as Leicester due to the current VardyParty hype and i have only played one game so far (on my lunch break at work!) but I've never seen such a total annihilation of an opponent. I have my highlights set to extended and there was Leicester having a shot literally every 2 in game minutes. I didn't get time to check the stats at the end but it felt like i had at least 50 shots. I won 4-1 and my LW Correa scored 3 and Albrighton got the other (Mahrez was injured). It was away against Bournemouth albeit but the tight central back four handled Wilson so well. Just sublime. Thanks for sharing.

my next team will be Hoffenhaim

all story will be on you tube

more info will come when I start to play

What changes did you make in V2 of the tactic? :)

team shape changed to structure

swap DCL with DCR on atacking free kicks

also forgoted to add other advanced playmaker to cross centre

you can watch my new carier with Hoffenhaim on You Tube

Last edited:
TACTICS

Guys sorry to just jump in but can i get a screen shot of what people are using as there team instructions as this years FM is destroying me cheers

Lille,Rennes or Toulouse what to play?

minimum expectacion is 2 place,entire gameplay will be on You Tube

Last edited:
One of my favorite clubs is Hudersfield, they have 20 place media prediction and I needed something what I will play for few seasons.

Entire story will be streamed and recorded on You Tube