Dude im changed role position from Shadow Striker to Attacking Middfielder (Attack) and Central Midfielder to Box to Box Midfielder (Support) and it's really better now! Try it!

Will give it a try when i get home

is cobra v3 good with smaller team ?

I havnt done a lot of test with a small team yet I tried a few games with crystal palace it went well but no long test with it yet im just working on a new corner at the moment that is giving me at least 1 to 2 goals a game I think I will be putting it into the tactic tomorrow

Dude im changed role position from Shadow Striker to Attacking Middfielder (Attack) and Central Midfielder to Box to Box Midfielder (Support) and it's really better now! Try it!
I make this changes with position and is lot,lot beter.From 6 games i have goals diffrent 28-3 and much beter football.Thanks

Do you think this would work with a team between 4th - 9th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wicht tactic?

Cobra strike V3 with changed role position from Shadow Striker to Attacking Middfielder (Attack) and Central Midfielder to Box to Box Midfielder (Support)

Do people genuinely have success with the altered cobra strike? It feels so open to watch

Do people genuinely have success with the altered cobra strike? It feels so open to watch

I didn't have much but then it depends on who is in your side it might be better for them

best tactic

What's the best tactic on this thread? Thanks!