ok im bringing back a mad tactic of mine I made a few changes i suggest using it with a big team it can be good with a average team but its like playing with a box of matches whilst holding a can of petrol lol...you will see a lot of goals scored... i mean a lot very fun tactic worth a try

View attachment 8078

View attachment 8077

ok im bringing back a mad tactic of mine I made a few changes i suggest using it with a big team it can be good with a average team but its like playing with a box of matches whilst holding a can of petrol lol...you will see a lot of goals scored... i mean a lot very fun tactic worth a try

View attachment 1208266

View attachment 1208267

I will say that your throw-ins have a lot of potential, but you have to do it to be used every now and if someone comes to it then throw-ins can become a beast

I will say that your throw-ins have a lot of potential, but you have to do it to be used every now and if someone comes to it then throw-ins can become a beast
thank you the beauty of the throw in is it has various ways to score not just 1 set pattern so hard to counter

Hello Im using tactic 4-4-2 - SHREDDER 19.34 THROW INS.fmf with Benfica i will post the results later, i wanna ask you when im winning more 2 goals then my opponent its necessary to make standard or defensive? or still very offensive?

Sorry for my English

hi I would keep it on very offensive but depend on the team it you want bring it down 1 to offensive
but try 442 shredder 19.34 v2 on post #260 it has my latest throw ins

Last edited:
anyone wanting to have a go at this im having great results so far i made the cobra strike tactic more defensive without losing to much attack will post more on this tomorrow getting late here... but try it if you want its just plug and play don't have to touch anything

View attachment 1209046

View attachment 7353

anyone wanting to have a go at this im having great results so far i made the cobra strike tactic more defensive without losing to much attack will post more on this tomorrow getting late here... but try it if you want its just plug and play don't have to touch anything

View attachment 1209046

View attachment 1209047

LOVE THIS TACTIC! but which position takes a corner kick? because the corner kick taker in my game is from bench player

Last edited:
LOVE THIS TACTIC! but which position takes a corner kick? because the corner kick taker in my game is from bench player
just let it choose it will do it on its own
It should be already set to dr on right and dl on left is that what you see on yours?

Last edited:
just let it choose it will do it on its own
It should be already set to dr on right and dl on left is that what you see on yours?

my bench player take the corner kick amc position, should i remove and pick dr to right and dl to left ?

my bench player take the corner kick amc position, should i remove and pick dr to right and dl to left ?
if you go to the corner routine if you look where the players are set out it should have a tk under the dr in the right corner setup
if it doesnt then yes set the dr to right and dl to left

View attachment 1209046

View attachment 1209047

Dude im changed role position from Shadow Striker to Attacking Middfielder (Attack) and Central Midfielder to Box to Box Midfielder (Support) and it's really better now! Try it!

Dude im changed role position from Shadow Striker to Attacking Middfielder (Attack) and Central Midfielder to Box to Box Midfielder (Support) and it's really better now! Try it!

You only changed roles or did you add some PI's?