ok i made a few changes to 2 sidearms tactic i changed the treqaurtistas to inside forwards and the right striker to pressing forward I also added new corners and throw-ins please give some feedback good or bad

View attachment 9166

im not a real fan of the 1 striker tactics i decided to tinker around with the 2 sidearms tactic and come up with this a inverted 4141 i find it actually plays better so maybe im warming up to the 1 striker tactic please give it a try let me know what you think..oh DL takes both corners

View attachment 8936

View attachment 8935

Hi Rego I was wondering which of your tactics would be best for Everton? I am using version 19.3.4 Thanks in advance my friend.

Hi Rego I was wondering which of your tactics would be best for Everton? I am using version 19.3.4 Thanks in advance my friend.

Hi mate the inverted 4141 would be good but Everton have good am's so fitting into the 2 sidearms 424 new revampt if would be easier for you

Been using the little shredder tactic in both a Real Madrid save and a Liverpool save and it’s working really well. Just need some advice on half time team talks though please? If we are winning really well, say 3 or 4-0 at half time, no matter what I say to the team I find that the second half doesn’t progress, either the game finishes with no more goals or we concede a goal or two. Has anyone got any advice as to what to say to turn them 3-0 wins into a 5/6/ or even 7-0 win? Thanks

Been using the little shredder tactic in both a Real Madrid save and a Liverpool save and it’s working really well. Just need some advice on half time team talks though please? If we are winning really well, say 3 or 4-0 at half time, no matter what I say to the team I find that the second half doesn’t progress, either the game finishes with no more goals or we concede a goal or two. Has anyone got any advice as to what to say to turn them 3-0 wins into a 5/6/ or even 7-0 win? Thanks

Did you try dont let your performance level drop at half time

attachment.php

champion again with st étienne, beat again most goal scored in one season, use 442 v2, 4411 outwals/safety, i played all the match , no button result. my strikers again best scored in france an europe. it was good season but lost again against munich in 1/8 UEFA CL...but beat PSG ah ah ah.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Where’s the link to 442 V2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk