Hi cragswtf,do you have any tactic strikeless that really works in this Fm2019?
Thanks

where is the original download link? in first post with 2 strikers. this is a 4411....... plz

what typers of players do you need
i go for wingers and wingbacks with good crossing 13+...a good striker like lautaro martinez dont know what it is about this guy but he just keeps banging them in same as fm18
a good deep lying playmaker like de bruyne passing vision decions are key is really the heartbeat of the team in this role
the rest just go with who fits well

new version for chain lightning was finding the ss look like it was cramping the stiker at times tripping over each other so i removed it and made a segundo volante for def cover as i pushed my wb and wingers up a notch having good success with it so far playing the original way i was wanting from the start

View attachment 23644

new version for chain lightning was finding the ss look like it was cramping the stiker at times tripping over each other so i removed it and made a segundo volante for def cover as i pushed my wb and wingers up a notch having good success with it so far playing the original way i was wanting from the start

View attachment 1193397

Is it performing as well as or better than the 4-4-1-1? I kinda prefer this version of FM with defensive mid of some sort, I feel like it helps with the ball over the top... Could just be my perception though.

EDIT: Should the Volante be central? He's off to the left in mine?

Last edited:
Is it performing as well as or better than the 4-4-1-1? I kinda prefer this version of FM with defensive mid of some sort, I feel like it helps with the ball over the top... Could just be my perception though.

EDIT: Should the Volante be central? He's off to the left in mine?

I find it is performing as well as the 4411 in my game they put some great passes to the striker seems like one target to hit with passes up front is better
the volante can only be on the left or right but I am trying it out as a regista and a deep lying playmaker in the middle will see how it goes in testing

Just to check the tactic seems to differ from the picture. The download has two bpd on defend in defence. Is this correct? Thanks
ok should be right one now thanks for spotting that

season going along well and I think I come up with something to get through that mid to lower team that just parks the bus on you I get to a point where 25 minutes goes nothing happening the opposition maybe has 1 attack and that's it so this is when I pull out the bus crash I use it for about 15 20 minutes I normally score 2 to 3 goals in that time then go back to my normal tactic this seems to get rid of the bus even after I go back to normal tactic...to do this you need to have normally a midfielder who can play a bit of striker as this tactic is a 433
give it a try it works a treat for me

View attachment 20305

I tried this and it worked a treat for about 20 games but then the whole thing fell apart and I couldn’t rescue it. I’m Stockport in 2029 having won 2 premier league titles now in a row. I’m going to give it another go as, for a time, I was putting 7 last the likes of Liverpool and 6 past City. Sadly, I’ve no idea how to post screenshots. Is there anything at all you change mate in game?

I tried this and it worked a treat for about 20 games but then the whole thing fell apart and I couldn’t rescue it. I’m Stockport in 2029 having won 2 premier league titles now in a row. I’m going to give it another go as, for a time, I was putting 7 last the likes of Liverpool and 6 past City. Sadly, I’ve no idea how to post screenshots. Is there anything at all you change mate in game?

To do a screenshot in game, press ALT+F9.
The screenshot will save in My Documents\Sports Interactive\FM12\screenshots or something similar, unless you've changed it.

Then on the forum, click the paperclip icon, browse to the folder where your screenshot is, and it should attach it.

Cheers for that but I’m on a MacBook. Would that be different? I’m on to the following season now and struggling with other tactics but shredder is one I’m desperate to get working and want to try again as the wheels have come off with other tactics too.

Ok so I managed to save the screenshot of my first game of this season going back to the tactic shredder but I can't get it to attach for love nor money. Either way I'm happy as I beat Roma 5-0 in the Champions League.

Ok so I managed to save the screenshot of my first game of this season going back to the tactic shredder but I can't get it to attach for love nor money. Either way I'm happy as I beat Roma 5-0 in the Champions League.

to post pics
go advanced on bottom right then look for the paper clip next to the smiley face click that then click add files then browse for your pic click it then click upload