hi grom when you have a men sent off what changes you do?

My save i winners
Q.P.R Win England Premier Division
screenshot5832.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I now finish season 2011
Q.P.R Win England Premier Division
League table
finish.jpg

And i Winner League Europe with Q.P.R
Fixtures
eurokup.jpg
Unbelievable and amazing! it is hard to believe ;)

Hey Grom used your tactic before but it didn't work out so gonna try again im in my second season with crewe in league 1 and i'm really struggling because im conceding alot also gonna use your training schedules aswell do you think your gonna make a youth one because ive got a few good ones

Unbelievable and amazing! it is hard to believe ;)

Hello my friend
Please put your pictures for your players in the my tactics and see
257fxbq.jpg

Try to drive home their match prepartion
I test it now with my training they help a lot
sory for my bad english...i hope you me understund...thanks and Good luck in the new season

Hey grom this is my team what you think is the set up good or not?

View attachment 178481
Heres how the league has been going using my own tactic which is not so goodView attachment 178482

do you think it will work, any help much appreciated?
CDr Zubar must be good header and jump
and try change your strikers You have a lot of them and see what are the best
Give me pictures yours match prepartion and put in match preparation your team to train attacking movement

Dalibor. This is fantastic. I'm Inter Milan and I'm like 15 points above 3rd only halfway through the season. But 2nd place Juventus are only 2 behind me :|. Best tactic on this site.

Thanks dalibor. Im winning pretty much every game but I'm not thrashing the teams like you seem to do? Any ideas why?

Dalibor I want some picture proof that the update is better than the original please :)