Is there a reason why The Targetman supply is set to Run Onto Ball?

I mean, its quite difficult to get strikers that are pacey and also good in the air (good header + jumping)

hello guys i have one slow striker but very creative and good passer marcos tavares and i am interested can i play as deep lying forward support with him?!

Dalibore, imaš li neki link gdje razmjenjuješ svoje taktike?!

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Sorry, mislim na našem jeziku!!

hey man, i used your tactic for my Derby team. Ended 2nd place in the Championship and got promoted.

Doing my second season in the Premiership now, this is my squad so far:

GK. Tomas Cerny
DL. Scott Douglas
DC. Bakary Soumaré
DC. Omer Topkan
DR. Tmas Hogli
ML. Vladimir Weiss(on loan)
MC. Haris Medunjanin
MC. Tom Cairney
MR. Maxime Lestienne
FOR. Alberto Bueno
FOR. Rodrigo Pastorino

what do you think? Got any recommendations for me? maybe some to buy in...

stronger left and right back maybe, and a better Attacker.

thanks for any tip you got :)

hey man, i used your tactic for my Derby team. Ended 2nd place in the Championship and got promoted.

Doing my second season in the Premiership now, this is my squad so far:

GK. Tomas Cerny
DL. Scott Douglas
DC. Bakary Soumaré
DC. Omer Topkan
DR. Tmas Hogli
ML. Vladimir Weiss(on loan)
MC. Haris Medunjanin
MC. Tom Cairney
MR. Maxime Lestienne
FOR. Alberto Bueno
FOR. Rodrigo Pastorino

what do you think? Got any recommendations for me? maybe some to buy in...

stronger left and right back maybe, and a better Attacker.

thanks for any tip you got :)
The players are ok with them as soon as you are able to enter the premiership just keep them the same as it would be more strong team If you have old players 32-33 years then look to him for a change if you do not hold them and keep the money and enjou and i expect more trophey sory for my bad english

Ah,. I made a few changes now my team looks like this with 5 matches left. i´m at 18th position.

GK. Tomas Cerny
DL.Douglas
DC.Bakary Soumaré
DC. Omer Topkan
DR.Tomas Hogli
ML.Vonlanthen
MC. Miles Addison
MC. Tom Cairney
MR. Max Lestienne
ATT. Bueno
ATT. Pitbull

I had too bring off MEdunjanin he played bad in the midfield role.

My team play not that good. :(

Do you have "Always Win" all the time before game?

And shout-outs during the game?

Team Blend all the time`?

any suggestions...?

:)

thanks for any answer.

Ah,. I made a few changes now my team looks like this with 5 matches left. i´m at 18th position.

GK. Tomas Cerny
DL.Douglas
DC.Bakary Soumaré
DC. Omer Topkan
DR.Tomas Hogli
ML.Vonlanthen
MC. Miles Addison
MC. Tom Cairney
MR. Max Lestienne
ATT. Bueno
ATT. Pitbull

I had too bring off MEdunjanin he played bad in the midfield role.

My team play not that good. :(

Do you have "Always Win" all the time before game?

And shout-outs during the game?

Team Blend all the time`?

any suggestions...?

:)

thanks for any answer.
Do you have "Always Win" all the time before game? No

And shout-outs during the game? hassle opomonets take more risk 70 min

Team Blend all the time`? put to asisstent in team setings is better

My suggestions put match preparation to work assistent and wait your new team Wait to you meet a new team to practice your colors

ahh. Thanks alot man. I will try this now. Got my last 5 importnant matches now :D need to stay out of relagation.

Hi Grom, i used this tactic with Bromley of the Blue Square South, i started off very shaky, 3 losses in 3 games but now the team is getting used to the tactic and we've climbed to 11th only 3 points off 3rd!

After those defeats we've drawn one and won 3 so we're unbeaten in 4, playing very well and we look like we could get promoted at this rate. :)

Will keep you updated on my progress. Thanks.

aah **** man. I was relegated back to the Championship again with my Derby squad :( i will try get back to the premiership again.

yeaahh. I tried a diffrent tactic now. and will go back to yours when i´m promoted again :)

Match prep will be very high until fluid or all of the season? I start new season and using your training regime.Will this affect players stats? especially youngerstars?.I sing badeji and kadlec.I want to improve their stats.If match prep very high all of season,it wont effect their stats am i wrong? Sorry for my engilsh.

I am working with new version Goals Galore Universal V2 i tested now with Stoke (England) When I finished, and all arranged publish here, for now a tactic breaks

---------- Post added 21/08/2011 at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was 18/08/2011 at 11:11 PM ----------

Here I upload an interesting video from one of my games with a new tactic that the big update that is in the final work. season when completed will be released, now I have gone half the season and now I have a 1 place in the standings ...

Stoke - Norwich 8-1 see when the game system match preparation is full
Highlights from today's Premier League match between Stoke and Norwich. The match was played out to a crowd of 25841 at Britannia Stadium in Football Manager 2011 with Stoke picking up the win with a 8 - 1 victory.

[video=youtube;61inPPJW_WE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61inPPJW_WE[/video]

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Tactics Finish
4-4-2 Goals Galore Universal by Grom
I test with club Stoke England Premier League
Friendly fixtures
prijateljske.jpg

Premier League fixture 1
premierliga1.jpg

Premier League fixture 2
premierliga2.jpg

Standing Premier League Winner
tabela.jpg

League Cup Winners
ligacup.jpg

FA Cup
facup.jpg

Uefa League Europa Semi Finals
europaleague.jpg

Download UPDATE
4-4-2 Goals Galore Universal V2 byGrom
4-4-2-Goals Galore Universal V2 byGrom (Stoke, May 2011).tac

Would you mind posting a screenshot showing the player stats for the season?