hi kenio, for you this tactic is better than 4-3-3 of sahar?

Hello,
First I apologize for my bad english.. (I'm french)
I tested the latest version of your tactics (before I played with the tactics Devasto that I changed a lot)
Although at first I doubted (all players are instructed to keep the ball!) it'ss really a very good tactic. And especially I finally found a tactic that gives a very good defense and a ball possession about 60% to almost any game!
For your information I play in National (French League 3)
The only problem for me is the defense of set-piece, but I have changed and it's going much better, I have not touched the rest.
Voila and thank you D.L. :D

Hello,
First I apologize for my bad english.. (I'm french)
I tested the latest version of your tactics (before I played with the tactics Devasto that I changed a lot)
Although at first I doubted (all players are instructed to keep the ball!) it'ss really a very good tactic. And especially I finally found a tactic that gives a very good defense and a ball possession about 60% to almost any game!
For your information I play in National (French League 3)
The only problem for me is the defense of set-piece, but I have changed and it's going much better, I have not touched the rest.
Voila and thank you D.L. :D

You are welcome friend...
Can you tell me what exactly you changed that I knew, I probably accidentally but substantially that tactic works excellent

Tidom i expect promote you and more more win cups

hey dalibor, do you ask to your assistant the eleven start players?

hi kenio, for you this tactic is better than 4-3-3 of sahar?
Very difficult to point favorite :) Both tactics are very good.
both are decidedly different from each other.
It seems to me that the tactics Dalibor team has more possession and more shots on goal.
I have to try it out in a weaker club without a transfer :) (Everton, Aston Villa ect)

Thanks Kenio for testing my new tactic update....fixtures is very very good..tactic is the best
No problem my friend :)

You are welcome friend...
Can you tell me what exactly you changed that I knew, I probably accidentally but substantially that tactic works excellent

Tidom i expect promote you and more more win cups

defensive corner kick:
LB-Second Post
CD-Plus Size
CD-Plus Size
RB Prime Post
ML-Back
MC-Individual
MC-Individual
MR-Back
ST-limit area
ST-front

defensive free-kick:
LB-Second Post
CD-Single
CD-Single
RB Prime Post
ML-Back
MC-Back
MC-Back
MR-Back
ST-front
ST-Back

I hope they are the same words in french. But your instructions are very well already. Also I changed the offensive set-pieces offensive but it is less important. ;)

defensive corner kick:
LB-Second Post
CD-Plus Size
CD-Plus Size
RB Prime Post
ML-Back
MC-Individual
MC-Individual
MR-Back
ST-limit area
ST-front

defensive free-kick:
LB-Second Post
CD-Single
CD-Single
RB Prime Post
ML-Back
MC-Back
MC-Back
MR-Back
ST-front
ST-Back

I hope they are the same words in french. But your instructions are very well already. Also I changed the offensive set-pieces offensive but it is less important. ;)
thank you very much Tidom

Should we select a player in "playmaker" and another in "point of support" or leave with nothing? Thanks :)

Dalibor what do you do when you play with top teams away and the result is bad?

I do not know in what sense I wonder what I am doing, but the attack is the best defense.But when I play at home then go for all or nothing.Sometimes when I play away change in strategy very fluid attacking to balanced overload or Rigid to Overload,Very Rigid Control I have this many opportunities now that everything depends on the team and against whom to play

Ok. Putting this tactic to a test. I just quit a job as Selfoss manager (I had won the Icelandic premier division)
I was offered a job as Billericay manager in BSS. The team should be getting humped week in week out, but I'm gonna see how this tactic does. I'll post screenshots ;)

PS This tactic is alot better than that Goalstorm ****.

I .Sometimes when I play away change in strategy very fluid attacking to balanced overload or Rigid to Overload,Very Rigid Control I have this many opportunities now that everything depends on the team and against whom to play
exactly what I meant