dalibor, which one is better tactic ? the first one (Q.P.R) or the updated one (Juventus) ?

Thanks .

dalibor, which one is better tactic ? the first one (Q.P.R) or the updated one (Juventus) ?

Thanks .
Excellent both While the latter (Juventus)There are only an option and change attackers and the wings are open so I believe that the better

Excellent both While the latter (Juventus)There are only an option and change attackers and the wings are open so I believe that the better

thanks.it was a great tactic i believe..one more question dalibor, what if i not set my left winger with right footed and so on in the right winger?is it effect anything ?

Well it was a great start with my low league team in Segunda B4 namely CD Alcala, we were tipped as relegation candidates but finished 9th last season, but now I have had 4 straight defeats, a lot of tough teams were relegated which is making this a lot harder...

Brillant tactic though I have full fluid on everything except mental, its at competent right now, and team blend doesnt seem to be raising it so I have switched to attacking movement in an hope that my team can ****** some wins now and then.

Very hard to get the players needed for this tactic especially wingers with good stats, just lost to almeria B 4-1 after taking a 1-0 lead at half time, encouraging them was a big mistake I think.

I expect win doesnt help most of the time so I use for the fans or wish luck when opposition is tipped as high favourites.

But yeah for the most part a very good tactic, ill get some screens if I can turn this season around.

thanks.it was a great tactic i believe..one more question dalibor, what if i not set my left winger with right footed and so on in the right winger?is it effect anything ?
it is important that good wingers but if you do ML right foot or MR left foot,just does not matter would be even better to have such, does not affect very much the game.most important is that the whole exercise for the reader to your teams tactics,match preparation must be full green or match preparation put to assistent Now enjoy and expect trophies

sory for my bad english

it is important that good wingers but if you do ML right foot or MR left foot,just does not matter would be even better to have such, does not affect very much the game.most important is that the whole exercise for the reader to your teams tactics,match preparation must be full green or match preparation put to assistent Now enjoy and expect trophies

sory for my bad english

thanks . must appreciate that. ;)

Ok a quick query regarding target and playmaker, should we be putting playmaker on left or right?

Because I am little misleaded by the info, I assume player swapping happens during match which would lead me to believe that playmaker goes in STR and target goes in STL then they switch during match...

Or am I doing it wrong and its the other way round?

Ok a quick query regarding target and playmaker, should we be putting playmaker on left or right?

Because I am little misleaded by the info, I assume player swapping happens during match which would lead me to believe that playmaker goes in STR and target goes in STL then they switch during match...

Or am I doing it wrong and its the other way round?

Ok Hello my friend
I put in my tactic 2 ST (Advanced Attack) STL and STR and i put playmaker STR and target man STL and i put in player instruction swap position YES.(In during game playmekar and target man in during game change swaping automatic)
So when you ask a tactic, and made players just need to follow and nothing enjoy

So I am doing it right...hmm

Wierd, im out of ideas then.

I have 4 maybe 5 games where I domniate 4-0 5-0 6-1 7-0 and then suddenly for 3 or 4 matches I am getting trounced and lose the match even though I am dominating possession, they pass poorly and miss nearly every shot, unlike the games where I was intotal control, there doesnt seem to be any explantion for it, in all these matches I was tipped favourites to win easily.

So I am doing it right...hmm

Wierd, im out of ideas then.

I have 4 maybe 5 games where I domniate 4-0 5-0 6-1 7-0 and then suddenly for 3 or 4 matches I am getting trounced and lose the match even though I am dominating possession, they pass poorly and miss nearly every shot, unlike the games where I was intotal control, there doesnt seem to be any explantion for it, in all these matches I was tipped favourites to win easily.
Interestingly, the team and what players you have if you can picture what you see is the composition of the team

hmm ill need to load it up but I am using the default leicester squad however yakubu has a bad unjury so thats my playmaker gone....

The only noteworthy addition would be barnassen from viking and chris eagles for the wingers.

This tactic won me the domestic treble with Tottenham, but the tactic is defensively shocking! In europe I had to win games 5-4, 4-3, because me defense was so poor. I got a good hiding from Inter and Bayern twice, big time. Chelsea and Arsenal also loved palying against me. Nice to win trophies in first year, but this tactic sucks in europe and is shocking at the back. Also, strikers are not very good in your formation. Not every team has a Rooney or Tevez, so will probably stop using it now. Still, treble in first year with Spurs - Well done!

Great tactic, had to give it a mention. Only tactic that is extremely consistent for me.
Pique (playing CB) has scored 36 goals in 60 games in my last season all from corners

you tactic is terrible !

İ try lazio

4 WON 4 LOS

What is that i lost siena and ascoli !

(6)

okay thanks now good i beat milan and roma after first half im 3rd thanks

first of all sorry for my bad english

this tactic is the best i used for fm11 .. i have been using it for 3 seasons so far winning 3 leagues Comfortably ,2 cups
and 1 champions league with Lazio

season 1 ( started to use the tactic halfway)

View attachment 187718

cup

View attachment 187720

season 2

View attachment 187722

season 3 the best 1 i only lost 1 game away vs arsenal in CL group stage

View attachment 187723

cup

View attachment 187725

CL

View attachment 187727

some SS from last season

View attachment 187729

View attachment 187731

View attachment 187732

View attachment 187733

View attachment 187734

View attachment 187735

View attachment 187736

i was using the updated v (juventus one) and i'm now on 42 games without Losing

thank you D L for this amazing tactic

Last edited:
Unique One
Thank you and I am so glad you are doing great job with Lazio with my tactics Only in this way and continue to defend the title uefa champions league

Ronaldo07

Match preparation do not know if you are using the best assistant to work

team setings and match preparation put to asisstent