I guess not. I have him in my staff. Great and complete Coach. He has 5 Stars on Ball Controll and on Shooting and 4 Stars in Tactis, Defending and...Attacking, but I will check again.

In another site I saw some threads refering to 4.5 Stars Attacking Coaches on 11.3 Patch. They were Quintiliano Lemos Filho, Bernhard Peters and Rene Meulensteen ... Any confirmation?

One problem with ***** Altman is, hes a manager and chances of you nabing him as a coach ect are vey very very slim.

I guess not. I have him in my staff. Great and complete Coach. He has 5 Stars on Ball Controll and on Shooting and 4 Stars in Tactis, Defending and...Attacking, but I will check again.

In another site I saw some threads refering to 4.5 Stars Attacking Coaches on 11.3 Patch. They were Quintiliano Lemos Filho, Bernhard Peters and Rene Meulensteen ... Any confirmation?

Im Man Utd, so obviously got Rene, Quintiliano refuses to discuss terms with me and Bernhard is a scout...

Help! I desperately want a 4.5 or 5 star rated attacking coach!

Edit: Forogt to say im on FM 2012 v12.1.1

I Know! Any ideas for a 4.5-5 star attacking coach now?

David Platt and Attilio Lombardo are 4.5* coaches in attacking. Unlikely to join Man U though.

You could always search for players who've gone into coaching...

David Platt and Attilio Lombardo are 4.5* coaches in attacking. Unlikely to join Man U though.

You could always search for players who've gone into coaching...

Yeah, I tried both and both didnt want to discuss terms.

Ended up settling for Clive Allen from Tottenham who is 3.5 stars. Although I doubt illkeep him for long.

Does the training category 'ball control' come under the training attribut of 'technical' if you know what I mean? If I can find a good coach for ball control then I could leave Rene Meulensteen to focus on attacking and that would solve my problem.

Yeah, I tried both and both didnt want to discuss terms.

Ended up settling for Clive Allen from Tottenham who is 3.5 stars. Although I doubt illkeep him for long.

Does the training category 'ball control' come under the training attribut of 'technical' if you know what I mean? If I can find a good coach for ball control then I could leave Rene Meulensteen to focus on attacking and that would solve my problem.

Combination of technical and mental mate, plus the usual ddm

For ball control, try Kevin Hitchcock. 4.5* in ball control and 5* in goalkeeping.

Thanks for the suggestion but i already signed Bruno Demichelis which I got from the OP who is also 4.5* in ball control.

"discipline, determination and motivating" - any coach needs them if you want to get to the 4/5 star coaches, if someone has 20 technical and 20 ball control, they still wouldn't be a 5 star coach without decent ratings in these 3 categories.

"discipline, determination and motivating" - any coach needs them if you want to get to the 4/5 star coaches, if someone has 20 technical and 20 ball control, they still wouldn't be a 5 star coach without decent ratings in these 3 categories.

thanks