Try searching up Ze Mario, first season, 38 years old and 5 star goalkeeping coach.

Filip De Wilde is a 4.5 GK coach (in my game at least :))
correction: a 4* GK

Last edited:
hey guys
Luis Enrique (coach or Assi) 4,5* tactis vs def and 4* ballcontrol,attacking,shooting,set pieces

Because this is one of the best topics on FM-Base IMO, a bumb.

Also, Puyol & Riquelme are both 4.5 star Tacttics trainers if you ever get your hands to them.

Would it be too late to possibly add an "Assistant Manager" section to the first post please?

Valdir de Moraes - Best assistant manager in da game :D

On my game Filippo Inzaghi is a 4* attacking coach when he retires, on my game he retired from football at the end of the 2011/12 season. And i reckon there's room for improvement given his reputation.

View attachment 186653

Great thread, very useful as I kept wondering why my ~20 skill Coaches in certain areas weren't 5 star at that role so thanks.

Any tips for Scouts? Or do they just need high Judging Player Ability/Potential and possible Tactical Knowledge when Scouting Opponents, or am I missing something there too.

Thanks in advance

Great thread, very useful as I kept wondering why my ~20 skill Coaches in certain areas weren't 5 star at that role so thanks.

Any tips for Scouts? Or do they just need high Judging Player Ability/Potential and possible Tactical Knowledge when Scouting Opponents, or am I missing something there too.Thanks in advance

Determination, to keep on searching for the best players around. Adaptibility, to adjust easily to the country/region they are scouting in.

David Suazo beame a 4* shooting coach for me.
Jonathan Woodgate also becomes a 4* defense or tactics coach.

Hi Everyone

For GK I'm "using" this two gent's that could be added to the List (Booth Brasilian...):

Eduardo Andrade
- 5 Stars
Etiene Martins - 4.5 Stars

The Number Of Stars Report to the begining of the first season, so I guess that it should be the same on second season.

A small question:
In the begining I made a silly mistake and mexed up the concept behind the attributes of Physio and Fitness. In result I have Physios that would make a 5 Star Fitness Coach and vice-versa. Is it possible, without fire and then re-hire them, to make a "swaap" of roles?

Thanks.

Hi Everyone

For GK I'm "using" this two gent's that could be added to the List (Booth Brasilian...):

Eduardo Andrade
- 5 Stars
Etiene Martins - 4.5 Stars

The Number Of Stars Report to the begining of the first season, so I guess that it should be the same on second season.

A small question:
In the begining I made a silly mistake and mexed up the concept behind the attributes of Physio and Fitness. In result I have Physios that would make a 5 Star Fitness Coach and vice-versa. Is it possible, without fire and then re-hire them, to make a "swaap" of roles?

Thanks.

You definetely can, while offering them a new contract, just change staff role to whatever you desire... It does depend though if they are interested in taking up that role

Thanks. They've recently have sign the contract so I will try it latter on.

By the way another GK Coach:

Fernando Moraes - 5 Stars (Also Brazilian...)

Another Small Question:
Isn't there reallly an 4.5 or 5 Stars Attacking Coach?