Amazing list mate!

Thanks for your hard work and a really big thank you for putting this list together for us lazy bums. :)

Now Released!!

I am proud to announce that my coaches list is now available for download as a Word Document. The download link can be found HERE!!!. Please do not distribute without permission, hope this helps everyone :) Download link is also added to OP.

I see one that hasn't been added... And I think you'll like him as there aren't too many like him:

Fausto Salsano 4.5 attacking, 4.5 shooting :) not a regen either. I'm in 2016 so you might have to check that those are his stats at the beginning, but on mine he has:
Attacking 19
Tactical 17
Technical 17
Det 16
Dis 15
Mot 14

You found this dude yet to add to it Hellroker? If you have the Portugese league loaded, he should be there.

Colin Cooper is 4.5 stars for tactics.

Not attached to any club.

I lie, maybe Middlesbrough.

great job man:) Thanks alot!

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Cant anyone add the best *** managers here too? What are the skills the *** manager need??

great job man:) Thanks alot!

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Cant anyone add the best *** managers here too? What are the skills the *** manager need??

A good assistant manager requires all mental stats except physiotherapy along with a good man management stat. :)

Here are a few-
Terry McDermott
Werner Kern
Ezio Sella
Roberto Rojas

hellroker:
Do you now some good coaches avaliable for Huddersfield first season??
I´ve tried sign some of the recommended, but failed big time.
Would appreciate it alot(6)

greetings from Sweden

hellroker:
Do you now some good coaches avaliable for Huddersfield first season??
I´ve tried sign some of the recommended, but failed big time.
Would appreciate it alot(6)

greetings from Sweden

Wow Huddersfield, you have a really good *** Man in Terry McDermott. Try Doctor Khumalo maybe? Don't know much about Lower Leagues. Try Bobby Downes,Tosh Farrell and John Owens

Hey mate, you revised this list for 11.3 yet? I've found a LOT more top end coaches from the first season onwards. There is some Romanian 5 star gk coach whose name currently escapes me, will get back to you on that one, think he coaches for uni. craoivia or something like that.... Hmm could I have been any more vague there...

Hey mate, you revised this list for 11.3 yet? I've found a LOT more top end coaches from the first season onwards. There is some Romanian 5 star gk coach whose name currently escapes me, will get back to you on that one, think he coaches for uni. craoivia or something like that.... Hmm could I have been any more vague there...

Silviu Lung Sr.? He's the only Romanian coach i know of

Wasn't him. Typical, can't find him and overwrote the save. Anyway:

Xavi Valero - 4.5 gk coach
Gerry Peyton - 5 star gk coach
André Amitrano - 4.5 star gk coach
William Vecchi - 4.5 star gk coach (and free)
Xabier Manzisidor - 4.5gk coach (and free)
Infact, there's a ton of at least 4.5 star gks now on the patch

Rodolfo Borrell - 4.5 shooting

Yeah I know, cheers mate. Not really bothered to watch coaches as Im pretty much engrossed in testing my domination tactic ;) Added your recommendations to the list.

Hey guys can someone help me out with assistant managers :)

Jim Blyth - goalkeeping coach 4.5 stars according to FM Scout.

LIz49