4123 UMBRELLA PINBALL (TIKA-TAKA) CRAZY TACTIC. CCC's GOALS GLORY!!!

I'd lot 5/5 against Newcastle (who play wingbacks, and are a good team, top 5 every year), so I decided to try this next time I played them. I won 4-2 away from home, creating 11 clear cut chances (they scored basically both their chances too, should have been far more comfortable). Awesome tactic!

I have started a new save unemployed and was given a job at Aston Villa. I have to say, I don't think this tactic works very well with smaller teams… although I have won against Liverpool, I find it hard to win against teams of the same calibre as mine like Crystal Palace or Norwich. My win rate is very low as well….

Ok… I'm gonna have to eat my own words. I am now half way through the season (26 matches out of 38) and I am now 6th in the league!!!! Got one of the worst records on defence but my attack is the best in the league. This tactic is a monster!!!!! If I had players more suitable for this tactic I would probably be 1st at the moment!

Last edited:
I tried pushing the AMC to a striking position as a trequartista and it works just as well, plus it allows me to play my one and only good striker too

Loving the posts for the new tactic guys. Gona start the write up this weekend n ill put your SS on too. Let me kno your thoughts on the tactic so i can quote you also i have a diff tactic atm with 3 at the back it looks different which is what i like and is really solid at the back although the att aint too shabby lol

attack is great in this tactic, need some improvment in defence

attack is great in this tactic, need some improvment in defence

Haha yer i know if morale is low the tactic can implode at the back. Got a much stronger tactic which i will be writing up this weekend too. Defence is awesome and the att isnt effected really with 4+ ccc per match on average pal

Haha yer i know if morale is low the tactic can implode at the back. Got a much stronger tactic which i will be writing up this weekend too. Defence is awesome and the att isnt effected really with 4+ ccc per match on average pal

can I test for u, is it same formation ?

can I test for u, is it same formation ?

nope it only has 1 AMC 3CB 2WB 1DM and 3CM, works really well against all opposition types, lots of players back for big teams and loads of options going forward

the tactic whiteEurope is using I believe is my updated version on page 7 I believe pal

im gona upload probs tomorrow both tactics with write ups so watch this space pal