4123 UMBRELLA PINBALL (TIKA-TAKA) CRAZY TACTIC. CCC's GOALS GLORY!!!

Johnsmith said he had tweaked to improve defence wonder where he is with this tweak :(

I am currently working very long hours in my day job so im not actually playing FM as much I will post V2 in next couple of days

Its all good mate, ive cracked a more defensive version myself! But this ME is laughable, ok 5 games out of season I can understand me having 5 cccs and the other team having one and them winning! But when it happens 15 games out of a season! Thats becoming questionable!

With the original I finished first with a 23rd place predicted Crewe, now half way through season with my own defensive tweak in championship I am sitting 2nd (should be first but above problem was an issue) when I am predicted 22nd! Nice

Its all good mate, ive cracked a more defensive version myself! But this ME is laughable, ok 5 games out of season I can understand me having 5 cccs and the other team having one and them winning! But when it happens 15 games out of a season! Thats becoming questionable!

With the original I finished first with a 23rd place predicted Crewe, now half way through season with my own defensive tweak in championship I am sitting 2nd (should be first but above problem was an issue) when I am predicted 22nd! Nice

Can you post the tweak?

Thanks Arrow :) still keeps the CCCs but better defence, wins on all sides

Tried your tweak, i was on 20 unbeaten streak then lost 2 games 1-0. Hope to bounce back.

What training do you have on during the season also my players are shooting from outside box = off target shots.

20 unbeaten is good though? cant expect to win them all man, I have defensive positioning and general on low and individual training on high!

Also I notice that about the shooting but cant do much more apart from put all the front 3 to shoot less often may create less chances though

20 unbeaten is good though? cant expect to win them all man, I have defensive positioning and general on low and individual training on high!

Also I notice that about the shooting but cant do much more apart from put all the front 3 to shoot less often may create less chances though

Great tweak, just want to sort the shots out i normally win by 1 goal tbh.

Same here man but its the ME not much we can do I must average over 3+ cccs a game easy and usually only win by one, last night I had 11 cccs won 3-0

Im using a Poacher up front and playing 2 T's behind.

Oh how well does that work? Did you use my tweak and put the poacher up top?

For the CAMs and the ST they should have on player instructions:
Tackle Harder
Mark Tighter
Short Passing
Shoot Less Often

Try that out ive just won 3 in a row with my 3 treqs like that give the ball away less as well so better defence

Oh how well does that work? Did you use my tweak and put the poacher up top?

For the CAMs and the ST they should have on player instructions:
Tackle Harder
Mark Tighter
Short Passing
Shoot Less Often

Try that out ive just won 3 in a row with my 3 treqs like that give the ball away less as well so better defence

yeh just put him up top as Poacher and didnt change player instructions.

Well redo the player instructions as the 3 treqs had 3 random sets of instructions

Just those 4 instructions? or keep the other and add them

Just those 4 and get back to me on results:
View attachment 347282
Sometimes this game just decides you arent going to win, with this tactic it happens a few times..... I swear a team never scores a nice goal against me, its either A) A set piece B) A cross C) Defensive error

Spenny I saw you commented on that other tactic! Wasted shots are just a part of this game, you just have to get used to it unfortunately! You can have a player with 20 finishing and 20 composure and if hes through 5 times he will probably only score once! Just the game!

Wanted to ask how does the poacher play in your tactic? Score much? Also attacking wise how prolific are you?

I had defoe who scored 20, but previous tactics i didnt struggle this bad for goals.