4123 UMBRELLA PINBALL (TIKA-TAKA) CRAZY TACTIC. CCC's GOALS GLORY!!!

Ok... I was 2 months into my first season as Stevenage (League 1, predicted 22nd)... I thought I'd give this tactic ago (the updated one which was linked in a post around page 7).... I didn't wait till the squad was used to it before using it... I just went straight onto it.

First game, I beat the leagues fastest goal record - 12 seconds. I've just reached the January transfer window and I'm sitting in 2nd place with 20+ goal more than any other team in the league.

I've only made one signing so far (often in the first half of a season with a relegation team, I only change the regime/training/tactics/back office staff etc)... so I can only imagine what my team will be like with a few signings that fit this formation.

Ok... I was 2 months into my first season as Stevenage (League 1, predicted 22nd)... I thought I'd give this tactic ago (the updated one which was linked in a post around page 7).... I didn't wait till the squad was used to it before using it... I just went straight onto it.

First game, I beat the leagues fastest goal record - 12 seconds. I've just reached the January transfer window and I'm sitting in 2nd place with 20+ goal more than any other team in the league.

I've only made one signing so far (often in the first half of a season with a relegation team, I only change the regime/training/tactics/back office staff etc)... so I can only imagine what my team will be like with a few signings that fit this formation.

Do you use #spear tactic or 22323 tactic ???

The 22323 tactic, from page 8. I'm not getting the mad CCCs stats yet, but as I mentioned until I start making signings during the Jan/15 window - I'm using the squad as is... so the overall results of this tactic are brilliant so far.

do u use ur own team talks ? and what about training ?
The 22323 tactic, from page 8. I'm not getting the mad CCCs stats yet, but as I mentioned until I start making signings during the Jan/15 window - I'm using the squad as is... so the overall results of this tactic are brilliant so far.

im posting in the next couple of days with a full description of the tactic and specific player types and atts, could you post some screenshots from your save so I can quote you as a tactic tester pal, I would need a full season of the fixtures league table and a few match stats from diff games home and away, standout games and a couple of losses too if possible, this tactic is beast and I have tweaked it further to make it more stable at the back too

ever with 2323 tactic???

Tactic from page 8 ("2323 T3.tac")
Max pitch size
Pre-season training: Team Cohesion, Very High, slider 50%, Tactics Only
When fluid: Attacking, High, slider 30%, Defensive Set Pieces

using this myself on my AS Roma save doing really well 2nd in league 4 points behind Juventus and in Champons League semi final where i have to face Real Madrid

If you sure up the defence while keeping these CCCs this will easily be the best tactic on forum!

Using it with Crewe who are got awful, signed two players, 1st after 19 games by 8 points 58 goals scored already and not even half way through season! 22 against which is the best in league but win games 4-3, 3-2 makes you twitchy

Have started a new save with Feyenoord and I have to say that this tactic is amazing so far.

I only lost 1 game. Went 2-0 down in that game and their keeper was amazing in that match. Game ended in a 2-1 loss.

But apart from that game my team has been playing great.

more people start to like the tactic which is fantastic, even if leak goals still score more than opposition:)

Johnsmith said he had tweaked to improve defence wonder where he is with this tweak :(

Im happy cause I won the title with Crewe in league 1 and broke the record amount of goals scored but that being said this was one of the most frustrating saves ive had had 5+ cccs every game and they would have 2 and would be a draw!

Last game sums up this tactic nicely, its just plain unlucky:
View attachment 347696

3-0 up half time, they score a penalty 2 corners and a cross......awesome