4123 UMBRELLA PINBALL (TIKA-TAKA) CRAZY TACTIC. CCC's GOALS GLORY!!!

here is the other tactic with I mentioned earlier, it is more unusual than my previous tactics and this was devised with watching match engine struggle against all the attack from the CM area rather than the traditional ACM / ST / AML/R, tried with a ST and 2 CB and again weak at the back which is hard to overcome in this patch so I put 3 CB and tweaked player instructions and the result is this BEAUtiful monster if you require a striker then either move the AMC to ST and keep the same and still should work however changing to F9 would work aswel, you will have to take my word on how good this tactic is and give it a try yourself, if you do post results on here for now and I will use in a new thread either today or tomorrow peeps

here is the other tactic with I mentioned earlier, it is more unusual than my previous tactics and this was devised with watching match engine struggle against all the attack from the CM area rather than the traditional ACM / ST / AML/R, tried with a ST and 2 CB and again weak at the back which is hard to overcome in this patch so I put 3 CB and tweaked player instructions and the result is this BEAUtiful monster if you require a striker then either move the AMC to ST and keep the same and still should work however changing to F9 would work aswel, you will have to take my word on how good this tactic is and give it a try yourself, if you do post results on here for now and I will use in a new thread either today or tomorrow peeps
will test it toomorrow and post SS!

have just plugged this into my notts county game. 3 wins from 3. 6 goals conceded and 15 scored, amazing going forward with **** players struggles with over top balls and crosses where all goals conceded came from

have just plugged this into my notts county game. 3 wins from 3. 6 goals conceded and 15 scored, amazing going forward with **** players struggles with over top balls and crosses where all goals conceded came from

If you play offside trap that can solve it or change d line to high not very high

View attachment 657811 View attachment 657817 View attachment 657820 View attachment 657823
15 games med prediction 4 no transfers... in my long term save i will still use the preavious one which has much better attack, in the new tactic u dont use any OI's or u let *** man do the OI's?

haha yer this tactic focusses more on the defence, I didn't set any OI due to this tactic having player instructions and if OIs were set they could ruin the shape whilst defending could help thou if you wana give it a try pal.

how do u feel the tactic feels an plays even compare it to the previous tactic if you want

I'm having the weirdest season, playing as Liverpool with a downloaded transfer update. I have won every game (about 8 games into the season) 2-0. No matter how many clear cut chances, sometimes as much as 8-9 I always win 2-0.

I played Fulham away in the league cup - 2-0 with 2 CCC. Played Man City in the league at home 8 CCC's 2-0.

Last edited:
I'm having the weirdest season, playing as Liverpool with a downloaded transfer update. I have won every game (about 13 games into the season) 2-0. No matter how many clear cut chances, sometimes as much as 8-9 I always win 2-0.

I played Fulham away in the league cup - 2-0 with 2 CCC. Played Man City in the league at home 8 CCC's 2-0.

Which tactic are you u using and clean sheets for the win lol. Can u post SS of match stats n results pal

Which tactic are you u using and clean sheets for the win lol. Can u post SS of match stats n results pal

Same tactic as is in the bottom of the first post, 'attacking' and 'attacking movement' for training. I bought Alberto Moreno for the first team and a few youngsters that I loaned out. Sold Glen Johnson, Skrtel, Assaidi, Reina and Coates

Here are some SS:
View attachment 657891 View attachment 657893 View attachment 657895 View attachment 657896 View attachment 657897

ahhh ok I think I know the problem now lol, I sent out a tactic I devised for this patch which is even better than this one was, this one is really inconsistent where as the new one is a beast, it is on page 7 I think pal

who did you use for SS?and whichtactic you use?

the new version of this tactic is on page 7 with diff roles and such, the tactic is beast going forward u shud try it, or if you want to try something different there is an alternative tactic on the previous page to this one which is the one I am using at the minute I created it due to the fact that the updated tactic can become frail at the back especially if morale is low so this tactic gives the best of both worlds attack and defence pal

Right... Using the 3 Treqs.

Playing as AFC Telford in Skrill Prem on LFC Marshall's latest update.

Media prediction 22nd with 4 loan signings. Not great signings but needed to beef up the AM areas.

5-3
1-1
3-2
6-0
3-2

In my first 5 games. 4 wins 1 draw.

Some of the football is unreal considering the ***** in my team (no offence to any Telford fans).

Hopefully this isn't a kiss of death!

Made a few tweaks, changed one of the Treq into a poacher (wanted a focal point, Sturridge/Lambert weren't playing well) and changed the anchor man to make less risky passes since Lucas and Can were also playing poorly.

Then this happened....
View attachment 349555 View attachment 349554

Made a few tweaks, changed one of the Treq into a poacher (wanted a focal point, Sturridge/Lambert weren't playing well) and changed the anchor man to make less risky passes since Lucas and Can were also playing poorly.

Then this happened....
View attachment 659025 View attachment 659026

can you post an SS of your tactic as you have it cant understand what you have changed pal

can you post some SS of your results and fixtures pal

The arsenal game is literally 3 games on from my last set of screenshots, the tactic is almost exactly the same as the one of page 8 that you recommended except I moved one of the Treq (AMC) into a striker with a poacher role without changing player instructions.

I also removed the instructions for the anchorman 'more direct passes' and 'more risky passes' and added play short passes because I don't have a defensive midfielder with a great range of passing as Lucas has the PPM 'play short simple passes' and Gerrard way playing really well as a CM.

Ok... I was 2 months into my first season as Stevenage (League 1, predicted 22nd)... I thought I'd give this tactic ago (the updated one which was linked in a post around page 7).... I didn't wait till the squad was used to it before using it... I just went straight onto it.

First game, I beat the leagues fastest goal record - 12 seconds. I've just reached the January transfer window and I'm sitting in 2nd place with 20+ goal more than any other team in the league.

I've only made one signing so far (often in the first half of a season with a relegation team, I only change the regime/training/tactics/back office staff etc)... so I can only imagine what my team will be like with a few signings that fit this formation.