4123 Wide Attacking, Won Sextuple, 34 out of 38 league games

mazuma

Reaction score
EDIT: I finished the season, and this tactic has produced some ridiculous results for me, I went undefeated in the league and won 34 league games. Conceded just 16 goals and scoring 110. Lost the champions league final after penalties, Won everything else

I am now playing this 4123 wide, and it is going pretty well, won all league games so far. only loss was against dortmund, where i made the mistake of not switching my regista to a dlp-defend. it is very attacking, pressing high up the pitch to dominate the game. the bwm and ap in central midfield both have the personal instruction to get further forward and they are performing very well. For the bwm with get further forward, more offensive midfielders with high off the ball are very good, instead of players who are more traditional ball winning midfielders.

Offensively a very effective tactic, defensively very solid, most players enjoy the team's style of play too.

It is important to switch the regista to a dlp-defend for difficult away games or against good teams who play with a good CAM.

I use no OI's, match training on tactics and afterwards on whatever you feel is necessary.

If you use it and it works, let me know how it goes

Last edited:
I'll just add it to the other 8,759,649,675,077 tactics that are successful for big clubs.

Since the corner cheat was programmed out of the game, the tactics in the download section are very poor, or at best average, with players either cheating or using one of the best clubs around to claim how great a tactic is.

Please try tactics with whoever is expected to finish 22nd in the Conference North and I'll be immensely impressed. :)

Also, sensible discussion on tactics seems to have also disappeared.

I'll just add it to the other 8,759,649,675,077 tactics that are successful for big clubs.

Since the corner cheat was programmed out of the game, the tactics in the download section are very poor, or at best average, with players either cheating or using one of the best clubs around to claim how great a tactic is.

Please try tactics with whoever is expected to finish 22nd in the Conference North and I'll be immensely impressed. :)

Yeah that kind of comments sure lead to a sensible discussion on tactics, have you tried it? i know arsenal is a good team and i have bought some players, but results have been above-par and it might just work if you would actually try it

I did actually insinuate that it would work with a big club.

I also implied that there were an awful lot of tactics that did the same.

Nothing particularly harsh.

Or is this SI? Where even a slight criticism is frowned upon and deleted instead of discussed.

I did actually insinuate that it would work with a big club.

I also implied that there were an awful lot of tactics that did the same.

Nothing particularly harsh.

Or is this SI? Where even a slight criticism is frowned upon and deleted instead of discussed.

It wasn't necessary. A lot of people, like myself start with bigger clubs when making their tactics. Once I get the tactic working like I want it to at its absolute peak, I try it with worse clubs. It's easier to see the specific issues that way, such as poor crossing and such. There wasn't any need for you to criticize him for his post.

This tactic outperformed anything in the CRUSHER thread for me, I have won 9 matches in a row so far, I'll keep you posted.

By the way elprezidente1969, you have issues mate.

do you even have FM16 mate?
sound like you dont have it
because if you do, you will know how hard to win 16 times in a row even with big club

I am going to try this tactic with my A.C. Milan save. I will have you posted : )

Looks good!

Now THIS tactic looks intresting!

Should work with Man United id say.

Recomended signings for the tactic?

I can't find your successful tactic using a small club.

Did you use this tactic to with the CL in the first season?

I'll give it a spin tonight in my FMT test save for 10 games or so.

Mazuma, looks nice but TBH I haven't tried it. Tho from ti, formation and roles of players they looks solid enough.
It's easy to say things but when u actually try to make a tact that's when all **** breaks loose.
Some tact are not meant for lower teams with less quality players simply because for example those tact needs lots of technical and finesse players. Eg pep tactical style. To try and make a tact that will hit the ground running with any team is kind of absurb but we are all trying to get as close to it as we can. Tho we know we will nvr be able to. Hence I think the point he raised is kind moot.
I hope criticism will come as a constructive ones and not just pure out right criticism.
If u have made a successful tact and it has been validated say by most here then an out right criticism like that would have been taken as a bitter pill but also a wake up call. Otherwise it's another rant
Either way I hope to see more of your tact Mazuma. Keep it up mate

Last edited:
Now THIS tactic looks intresting!

Should work with Man United id say.

Recomended signings for the tactic?

i would think so yes, not really specific signings, though i think high work rate and stamina might be beneficial. Aboubakar has been fantastic as a complete forward though, and bazoer can play all three midfield roles

Did you use this tactic to with the CL in the first season?

I'll give it a spin tonight in my FMT test save for 10 games or so.

No i won the champions league with a 4321wide, but that tactic is kind of inconsistent against weaker teams. Let me know how your results are!

Who do you take off when you go down to 10 men?

Only had a red card once, took off the striker and put both inside forwards on attack, i scored and won the game but not sure if that is the best way.