Resource icon

4123Sirjur v1.3 - Changed set pieces on 4123sirjur2

Hi ! Thank you for your great tactics! What team speech do you use on match day to motivate your players in depth?

Hi ! Thank you for your great tactics! What team speech do you use on match day to motivate your players in depth?
If we are on a roll, media praising you is a great one. If not, show me what you've got.

Half time if 1-0 up, drawing, or losing, berate. If 2-0 up or more I don't say anything. Post match if lost or draw I berate, if won I praise.

Thank you for your answer! Do you use mood gestures in the speech? And what's the last question? When do you choose your team? A few days before the game is presented or on the day of the game?

Thank you for your answer! Do you use mood gestures in the speech? And what's the last question? When do you choose your team? A few days before the game is presented or on the day of the game?
Hands on hips and point finger mainly!

And I always pick day of game, clear team between games.

Hiya pal, going to give this a go on my new save with... undecided haha

I've read quite a lot of this post, you said you bought A.Troare/re-trained as RB - any chance you could send a SS of his attribute page please? thanks

Hiya pal, going to give this a go on my new save with... undecided haha

I've read quite a lot of this post, you said you bought A.Troare/re-trained as RB - any chance you could send a SS of his attribute page please? thanks

I don't have that save any more mate! Thats long gone :D

When I'm done with one I delete it.

It’s working again for me??
Question: do you use OI and who does training?

It’s working again for me??
Question: do you use OI and who does training?

No OIs, and I use Passion4FM's FM20 training schedules which can be found via Google, and set them up as below:

5290d4b977f117be0d7d2d34339ea76b.png

Hi DorkSirjur! I'm using this tactic for Man Utd but i've spent most of the game in pre-season while you've made various changes to the tactic. Could you kindly suggest which version is likely to work best? It is more or less the same team with the addition of Sancho, Lemar, Hakimi and Bastoni.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi DorkSirjur! I'm using this tactic for Man Utd but i've spent most of the game in pre-season while you've made various changes to the tactic. Could you kindly suggest which version is likely to work best? It is more or less the same team with the addition of Sancho, Lemar, Hakimi and Bastoni.

Thanks in advance :)
I would personally use the new one, 4123Sirjur2 if I was doing that save mate. Play Lemar as Mezzala and train Sancho as a SC.

Started a save with Blyth Spartans (Semi-pro team in Vanarama North). Using the version 2 of the tactics with some excellent results. This tactic seems to work very well across the board.

First Season - Predicted finish 20th.

1606476454609.png

Halfway through my 2nd season . Predicted finish is 23rd. Also have made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup, unfortunately didn't draw a big club to help with the finances.

1606476557205.png

1606476694560.png