Resource icon

4123Sirjur v1.3 - Changed set pieces on 4123sirjur2

I'm playing it now in my 3rd season with bristol in the prem is this to be only used with elite teams ?

I'm playing it now in my 3rd season with bristol in the prem is this to be only used with elite teams ?
I stated when I first uploaded it that its designed for big teams - never personally tested it with anyone smaller than Everton.

I stated when I first uploaded it that its designed for big teams - never personally tested it with anyone smaller than Everton.
That's perfect said i'd try it with a lower league team see what the craic was that's perfect thanks <3

That's perfect said i'd try it with a lower league team see what the craic was that's perfect thanks <3
Let me know how it goes - prob will concede a fair few though mate :D I'm conceding about 1 a game but scoring 3-5 per game at the moment but I've got a very good squad lol

Let me know how it goes - prob will concede a fair few though mate :D I'm conceding about 1 a game but scoring 3-5 per game at the moment but I've got a very good squad lol
That's why i was asking cause it was going shocking ended up reverting back to your old 22123 formation haha just to survive haha

theres two download folders, which is the update please

4123sirjur2 is the new one, only been tried with a very good Dortmund side.

6dfd7d254c23a4ee5845b4112a29a503.png

Hmm I'm getting confused now.
From the download button, is this the new updated one you did for full release?
4123sirjur2.fmf
Or the other one?

Hmm I'm getting confused now.
From the download button, is this the new updated one you did for full release?
4123sirjur2.fmf
Or the other one?
Yes thats the newer one mate. Basically CWBs are pushed up, DCs are set to cover and a couple of tweaks to instructions.

Bear on mind only tested with a very good Dortmund team so far as im enjoying that save.

Yes thats the newer one mate. Basically CWBs are pushed up, DCs are set to cover and a couple of tweaks to instructions.

Bear on mind only tested with a very good Dortmund team so far as im enjoying that save.

Yes the first one did good for my underdog team in Swedish Superettan, I'll test the new one for you this season and see if it is also working for underdog teams, or if I do better staying with the first one :)

I tested this tactic just for two games with Sassuolo(Serie A) and I beated Milan( away match) and Juventus. You are a genius

Yes the first one did good for my underdog team in Swedish Superettan, I'll test the new one for you this season and see if it is also working for underdog teams, or if I do better staying with the first one :)
Cheers mate!