Resource icon

4123Sirjur v1.3 - Changed set pieces on 4123sirjur2

I'm another that is having great fun with this tactic and Everton!

2nd in the PL after 21 games played. Scored 52 and conceded 16.

No transfers other than Joshua King on loan as a backup forward.
Awesome stuff mate!

The perfect striker on the right side for this tactic. Stats/traits is just perfect. And oh boy how he performs........

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2020-11-22 kl. 11.01.09.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-11-22 kl. 11.01.09.png
    981.8 KB · Views: 484
What would you say are vital stats for certain positions?

What would you say are vital stats for certain positions?
Pace everywhere, every position. Ive had lesser strikers with insane pace work better than slower elite strikers. Dont be scared to retrain a rapid winger as a SC.

DCs need decenttypical defensivestats. Jumpijg reach and heading is good.

CWBs good passing, crossing, dribbling.

DLP work rate, passing, vision, technique.

MEZs Stamina, Work Rate, technique, determination, passing, vision, tackling, first touch

PFs - Dribbling, Finishing, passing, first touch, technique.

Bravery, aggression, work rate and team work is nice also across all positions.

Tactic still seems to score goals after the update, for sure - But it concedes so many more so those wins by 2 goals now gets into draws or losses sadly.

Edit: Might have to take that back. Seems it was just for a few games. Now it performs maybe even better than before.

Last edited:
Tactic still seems to score goals after the update, for sure - But it concedes so many more so those wins by 2 goals now gets into draws or losses sadly.

Edit: Might have to take that back. Seems it was just for a few games. Now it performs maybe even better than before.
Yeah it seems to work just as good if not better. I#ve been destroying teams since the update.

My last four games of the season went bad, I got only 1 point conceding a bit too much. But then again I was underdog, newcomer to the Swedish Superettan, had a chance to fight for second place - and I think the players just couldn't take the pressure. Ended third and lost the qualifying round as well. However I am happy and I think those problems might be solved with better players overtime. It's nice that it's not too overpowered with underdog teams making your progress a bit more realistic.

What seemed positive was that the left strikers seemed to score as much as the right striker now. And the defense did a bit more better tackles to win the ball back in defense.

But maybe I should try and do a season with attacking mentality instead of the default very attacking. And see how it goes hm.

Last edited:
My last four games of the season went bad, I got only 1 point conceding a bit too much. But then again I was underdog, newcomer to the Swedish Superettan, had a chance to fight for second place - and I think the players just couldn't take the pressure. Ended third and lost the qualifying round as well. However I am happy and I think those problems might be solved with better players overtime.

What seemed positive was that the left strikers seemed to score as much as the right striker now. And the defense did a bit more better tackles to win the ball back in defense.

But maybe I should try and do a season with attacking mentality instead of the default very attacking. And see how it goes hm.
Its always good to switch the tactic to your needs!

This tactic still working,any updates?,anyone test that?screenshots with new game save?

The ME has changed enough for 90% of the working BETA tactics to turn useless. I will try this one with Milan.

I'm still using this in the full release with Everton. January of my second season and i'm sitting third, so at the moment the tactic is definitely still working for me, all be it differently than before.

Gone are the games in which i'm scoring 4,5,6,7 goals... and instead there are lots more 2-0 and 3-1 wins and more clean sheets overall.

One thing I have noticed with FM21 is that the PL is extremely competitive. This is probably more realistic to be fair. In previous years I think it has been too easy to win the PL. With Everton I have only lost 1 game in 20 and i'm 3rd, which is harsh, but it seems realistic that Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd might also not lose many games at all.

I also have trouble after a defeat, avoiding a huge slump! At the end of the last season we were 2nd/3rd all season and then finished 5th after an awful April/May where I could not life the team and we lost at home to Burnley for example. You have to be so careful with player morale and motivation or the game will destroy you.

I'm still using this in the full release with Everton. January of my second season and i'm sitting third, so at the moment the tactic is definitely still working for me, all be it differently than before.

Gone are the games in which i'm scoring 4,5,6,7 goals... and instead there are lots more 2-0 and 3-1 wins and more clean sheets overall.

One thing I have noticed with FM21 is that the PL is extremely competitive. This is probably more realistic to be fair. In previous years I think it has been too easy to win the PL. With Everton I have only lost 1 game in 20 and i'm 3rd, which is harsh, but it seems realistic that Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd might also not lose many games at all.

I also have trouble after a defeat, avoiding a huge slump! At the end of the last season we were 2nd/3rd all season and then finished 5th after an awful April/May where I could not life the team and we lost at home to Burnley for example. You have to be so careful with player morale and motivation or the game will destroy you.
Glad its still working for you mate.

Yeah there's definitely a lot more 2/3/4 goal games than 5/6/7 as before. Seems they have nerfed strikers a little.
And as you say, morale is an absolute key with this version, one defeat can really slump the team.