i really liked wide playmakers, but they dont cross and we get a lot of goals that way. the first version of this tactic actualy had a DLP an AP and two WP's :p

let us know how those changes progress going forward :)

I'm going to try using Wingers with Cross From Deep instruction, only cause I've got players who are far better suited to that than WM role.

Has anyone tried an EG with SS up top, if so how did that work for you?

Also I'm using an EG/SS combo, seems to be working so far. EG is Coutinho and SS is Firminho and they work well together! I'm using a mix of the strategies, V3 at the moment but changed the centre mids to original (DLP and AP). So far so good.

What I really love about this strategy is it's adaptable. Changing from Flexible to Fluid or from Control to Counter doesn't ruin everything!! And can make the difference on the fly!! :D:D

veez you got any more updates coming anytime soon? I was curious about your fullback changes and that, as defense is starting to become a problem.

Last game of my second season. 1 point ahead in the Championship and its away against Huddersfield who are the team a point behind in second. Will do some uploads after the game.

The nerves (H)(H)

I was thinking of starting a save with this tactic with villa which one would you reccommend& any players who suit it well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking of starting a save with this tactic with villa which one would you reccommend& any players who suit it well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely V3 for me with SS. Complete WBs too.

As for players a Villa save will be different to my Rochdale save. Zakaria Fdjaouch was good for a free. Just sold Carbonal for 1.3m, another free, Gary Bocaly a RB I've just sold for 600k, and Logan Martin and Morabito have both developed pretty well for frees. All available first season. Alassane Diaby you can also get on a free and wages of 450 pound pw. Great CB, or DM. He's just been called up to the Mali squad for the WC

2nd season I stuck with signing mainly freebies and a few regens. The freebies worth mentioning are,
Bong - Cameroon LB
McAleny - LM, good rotation
Javi Munoz - Jan 2018 and the star of the show so far.

Veez swears by pace throughout the team but my Rochdale team managed back to back promotions without. Pace is now what I'm attending to for the PL.

Ive also found that it's easier to find AMCs to retrain as SS over strikers. That may just be me though

veez you got any more updates coming anytime soon? I was curious about your fullback changes and that, as defense is starting to become a problem.

been away for a couple of days keeping the Mrs happy :p but loading up my save now to continue testing :D

Got beaten by Huddersfield, but overall a great season. Should never have changed Version 3 to EG around Xmas, and then a change back to V3 for the Forest game. Possibly cost me the title.

Never fix what isnt broken.

View attachment 1091946View attachment 1091947

View attachment 1091948View attachment 1091949View attachment 1091950

Now on to the Premier League and to freshen my squad.

awesome feedback as always dude :)

unlucky not managing the title and i actually feel somewhat responsible as i said the EG version was better than v3 :p

think its safe to say that v3 is the more solid version, although there are a few changes i made in other versions that i will try to adapt to V3 to make it as good as it can be.

i also agree with StormRage858 where the tactic is very adaptable and you can change strategies to adapt to the game and the opposition with great effect, so i'm now using WB's on automatic, so that they only go into an offensive stance when the team as a whole adopts it.

i'd also like to hear all your opinions in terms of the DMC, which role has worked best for you here?

Last edited:
View attachment 115497
View attachment 115500View attachment 115499

won the league with norwich! also bagged the fa cup and reached the quarter finals of the champions league, so happy days :D

played around with the tactic a lot over this season, although they were just small tweaks here and there, so this success hasn't come solely from one set of roles or instructions, although the backbone of the tactic has remained unchanged

what i've been trying to find is the right balance within the tactic, as it has proven to potentially be prolific going forward and very solid defensively in the array of approaches i have tried. want to find a combination where maximum potential is extracted from one area without compromising the other

finished the season strongly and this is the setup i used for my last 3 games, although it is very similar to the settings i used since the tottenham game on 12/01/2019. i was using a BWM on defend duty and attacking full-backs, which was doing alright, but have now made a few changes to that.

View attachment 115498

now we have two CWB's on support with an Anchor Man sitting in front of the CB's offering more cover. changed the CM on attack duty to a BBM that is still very effective going forward and also gives us more balance in offensive and defensive transition phases.

also made one or two other small tweaks regarding individual instructions of one or two positions.

not posting yet as it needs further testing - starting next season with it and will try to not change it for the full season :p

anyone that wants to help test it please PM me :)

Last edited:
hello

View attachment 1092051
View attachment 1092048View attachment 1092049

won he league with norwich! also bagged the fa cup and reached the quarter finals of the champions league, so happy days :D

played around with the tactic a lot over this season, although they were just small tweaks here and there, so this success hasn't come solely from one set of roles or instructions, although the backbone of the tactic has remained unchanged

what i've been trying to find is the right balance within the tactic, as it has proven to potentially be prolific going forward and very solid defensively in the array of approaches i have tried. want to find a combination where maximum potential is extracted from one area without compromising the other

finished the season strongly and this is the setup i used for my last 3 games, although it is very similar to the settings i used since the tottenham game on 12/01/2019. i was using a BWM on defend duty and attacking full-backs, which was doing alright, but have now made a few changes to that.

View attachment 1092050

now we have two CWB's on support with an Anchor Man sitting in front of the CB's offering more cover. changed the CM on attack duty to a BBM that is still very effective going forward and also gives us more balance in offensive and defensive transition phases.

also made one or two other small tweaks regarding individual instructions of one or two positions.

not posting yet as it needs further testing - starting next season with it and will try to not change it for the full season :p

anyone that wants to help test it please PM me :)
hello
i want help test it

would you say fullbacks were better for conceding less? i seem to score most the time but let in just as many. It doesnt help that im stirling and been promoted twice on the bounce with very little change of player quality.

would you say fullbacks were better for conceding less? i seem to score most the time but let in just as many. It doesnt help that im stirling and been promoted twice on the bounce with very little change of player quality.

the current approach is more solid defensively yes, with the CWB's being caught out less out of position. if u wanna give it a try, PM me with your e-mail and steam id :)

after further testing, i get the feeling that using WB's on support hinders the tactic going forward, despite proving more solid defensively most of the time. trying offensive FB's and a half-back now

Hi, Been away for a week or so, what tactic version is the latest? Going to try a save with Palace.

Hi, Been away for a week or so, what tactic version is the latest? Going to try a save with Palace.

probably v3 flex, although i'd recommend changing the CWB's to FB's

currently changed my DMC to an HB and results have been impressive defensively, so you might want to experiment with that coz from my experience palace struggle defensively at first, dann is a little slow

also recommend finding a good finishing coach and start some intensive finishing training on townsend and zaha

if you want to give the version im using a go, PM me with your e-mail and steam ID