I really love the way my team plays with your tactic. Anyway I'm a bit confused about players roles. Can you shortly explain which kind of players we should use in the amc position? Can I retrain my central forwards? Thank you!

when is the update coming ?

the approach down the wings didnt turn out to be as consistent so im back with the EG v3, trying little things here and there.

experimented with a 4141 formation that showed some promise, but improved us more defensively than offensively in the long run. im now using that version sometimes when i 've built a good lead, but its still a work in progress.

i would appreciate feedback though as in which version people are currently, which one they have found to be best and what they believe needs improving

I really love the way my team plays with your tactic. Anyway I'm a bit confused about players roles. Can you shortly explain which kind of players we should use in the amc position? Can I retrain my central forwards? Thank you!

cheers dude,which version u playing?

in regards to the AMC role you should use more technical players with passing ability, vision, decisions, work rate, off the ball, finishing, pace , composure

you can definately retrain your central forwards if they have the right attributes (kane is a beast for example) but take into account that they might not be consistent until they are competent in their new position

your wingers should be more explosive players with good pace, flair, dribbling and finishing too as they can provide more than 20 goals a season. passing and crossing attributes are a definate plus

the MC position is very important, this should be an all rounded player, capable of regaining the ball, creating chances and finishing them off too - expect 10-15 goals and assists a season from the right players

the approach down the wings didnt turn out to be as consistent so im back with the EG v3, trying little things here and there.

experimented with a 4141 formation that showed some promise, but improved us more defensively than offensively in the long run. im now using that version sometimes when i 've built a good lead, but its still a work in progress.

i would appreciate feedback though as in which version people are currently, which one they have found to be best and what they believe needs improving

The one with the dlp and cwb s is the best for me, the enganche seem to get far less goals for me, might be due having strikers there who don't fit the role but it doesn't seem to work that well with the enganches

The eg3v looking good so far i will show ss when i ll finish the season. About the wingers. We use left with left foot or right foot and vise versa?

The eg3v looking good so far i will show ss when i ll finish the season. About the wingers. We use left with left foot or right foot and vise versa?

left with left and vice versa but if you manage to get wingers that use both feet they will produce even more

left with left and vice versa but if you manage to get wingers that use both feet they will produce even more

Yeah realized that having ricci at the right wing and he produce chaos in greek superleague alot of times. I really liked this tactic . really great job. The mc must be your best player in the team as it looks.

Yeah realized that having ricci at the right wing and he produce chaos in greek superleague alot of times. I really liked this tactic . really great job. The mc must be your best player in the team as it looks.

cheers dude, glad you're enjoying it :)

look forward to those screenies

The one with the dlp and cwb s is the best for me, the enganche seem to get far less goals for me, might be due having strikers there who don't fit the role but it doesn't seem to work that well with the enganches

after some quick tests i think you might have a point, testing further

Hi, Mr. Veez!
I see, you did some changes in your tactic and promised to download fresh link. I've one question. In your previous tactic wingers need to have good crossing good work rate, decision, position stamina and so on. But in your texts here you told about pace acceleration dribling and other technical attributes. Because of this i've some misunderstandings. can you explain this mismatch. Sorry for my English

Hi, Mr. Veez!
I see, you did some changes in your tactic and promised to download fresh link. I've one question. In your previous tactic wingers need to have good crossing good work rate, decision, position stamina and so on. But in your texts here you told about pace acceleration dribling and other technical attributes. Because of this i've some misunderstandings. can you explain this mismatch. Sorry for my English

dont think i ever mentioned that wingers needed positioning, decisions or stamina. pace, accelleration and dribbling yes, and especially finishing.

in regards to changes to the tactic, im experimenting to see if i it can be improved on.

as soon as i have something improved or final, i will post it

dont think i ever mentioned that wingers needed positioning, decisions or stamina. pace, accelleration and dribbling yes, and especially finishing.

in regards to changes to the tactic, im experimenting to see if i it can be improved on.

as soon as i have something improved or final, i will post it
Thank you. Did you see last weekend APL big matches? it was fantastic)

I agree with earlier posts, it's original or V2 for me. V3 has dropped my goals scored massively! I'm going to try switching the wide midfielders to actual wingers, only because my players are far more suited to that role. I'll let you know how it goes!

Edit: Changed left mid to Wide Playmaker and changed the 2 AMC's to one EG and one SS. Beat Spurs 5-1 away from home! Will keep you updated!

Last edited:
I agree with earlier posts, it's original or V2 for me. V3 has dropped my goals scored massively! I'm going to try switching the wide midfielders to actual wingers, only because my players are far more suited to that role. I'll let you know how it goes!

Edit: Changed left mid to Wide Playmaker and changed the 2 AMC's to one EG and one SS. Beat Spurs 5-1 away from home! Will keep you updated!

i really liked wide playmakers, but they dont cross and we get a lot of goals that way. the first version of this tactic actualy had a DLP an AP and two WP's :p

let us know how those changes progress going forward :)