Yeah I know that the ccc "count" cant be trusted, but I do watch alot of the game and its on that basis I wrote what I wrote :p

Im in mid november first season, tactic is fluid...I know these things take time, but im really happy with the results, jut not the way my team is playing...My results shouldnt be this good.

I got the players, yeah. Mane and Couthino are my key players in this tactic.

Sold Lucas, Lallana and Ilori.
Bought Berahino, Peruzzi, Charlie Taylor and Pulisic.

My team's overall ratings are pretty good, and goals and assist comes from all over the pitch, tho mainly from the wide midfielders and my shadowstrikers.
Did you play coutinho left wing or right

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Now that they fixed the Inverted Wing Backs, it might be a good idea to try them with this tactic since they're generally great.
Tried it, really working great for me

Here are the results in which I used the tactic -
View attachment 112756

The match I'm playing right now, what made me decide to let it here for you to try -
View attachment 112755

Tactical Analysis
View attachment 112753

As you can see it's really good for me atm but it's my instant result save and I'm in 2037 with a very good squad so - I can't warrant it works for everyone.

ML/R to take corners
View attachment 112754

EDIT: You may change the Keeper back to a Sweeper Keeper on support as he used to for the higher defensive line, I just changed it because I got a very traditional goalkeeper

Last edited:
Playing as Aston villa in the championship conceded 9 goals in 3 games any idea how to stop this

Playing as Aston villa in the championship conceded 9 goals in 3 games any idea how to stop this

I'd look at replacing your defenders! (I'm not trying to be mean but I've played Villa a couple of times, not a good defence!) I'm trying the inverted wing back version, seems to be good so far. Are you using ball playing defenders or central defenders? If one isn't working try the other, see how you get on.

Hello!

Considering I got bored of too much glory at OM using vzz666 in combo with itzisdan's 4231 and a park the bus 4123, I tried to get Parma back in Serie A and easily managed it with 4231, but after a good run I'm currently struggling with that tactic (most likely because of my low squad depth and over-achieving my media prediction of 17th):
View attachment 111638

Considering I managed to steal Cerri (home grown player, but quite raw to consider retraining him as SS):
View attachment 111646

a few AMRLC who can play as wingers/IF/SS/AMC and hoping to steal Melegoni as my no1 target (loaned him 3 years in a row and now is home grown)

View attachment 111637

I made a hybrid from 4231 and strikerless and tried it away vs Napoli and was really impressed:

View attachment 111648View attachment 111663View attachment 111662

and going to use this at home, control with normal tempo:
View attachment 111661

View attachment 111655
View attachment 111654

The BWM is on hold but I'm not quite sure if he is working ok with a RPM but still need something to free his partner, my main creator. Also, i considered the Raumdeteur shouldn't do the same thing as the other AMRLC and give more options in attacking phases.

Should I move down the BWM and change to BWM-D? What else should I try considering I really want to keep Melegoni and Cerri?

Obviously I would go after a specific type of player if I would have a more stable formation (and if that awful board would provide some decent transfer funds) :)

Last edited:
Well I've gone back to using WB's again but I've changed my left and right mids to out and out wingers. Scoring more again, conceding 1 every now and then, can deal with that. Chances created seem to be increasing.

Edit: Not sure what I've set the WB's on this but I'm finding more defensive stability if they're set to Support duty.

View attachment 111462

Last edited:
hey guys, sorry for not being around for so long but i had my house burglared and my laptop was stolen :'(

things have been hectic for a while but i'm starting to feel normal again lol and managed to build myself another computer with some spare parts and help from some friends so i hope to pick up where i left off with the tactic and get it back to winning ways after the ME changes

i've been reading up on posts since i've been away

could someone pease help me getting back up to speed with any new ME changes and roles that have decreased or increased in performance/stability?

also, which versions have been working best for you so far since these changes?

thanks in advance

I have been using VZZ HB v2 in my save since the update and have had great results with it, good to see you back Veez.

View attachment 110663View attachment 110662

been using a tweaked version of HB v666 first season with united and i'm really happy with the results and overall play so far.

using WB's and CM on automatic, rarely have to change the overall team mentality to attack though

also removed cut inside from wingers

great tactic! used it on a number of saves and had success pretty much in all of them. 2 of note are Ayr Utd in scottish championship. i took over them around november in first season rock bottom of league with 0 wins. immediately started winning games and won the league on last day of the season to get promoted (using the DM DLP & the MC AP roles version) i tweaked it by dropping D-line to normal to stop balls over the top and the FB to a support role. the tactic on the counter setting. my DM DLP & MC AP always get around 100 passes per match, meaning i always have the ball and the right sided SS scores bucket loads.

the other save i have is with MK Dons, 29 games in so far in 1st season. ive W-25 D-3 L-1 again similar stats with my midfielders having the ball 100 + Passes per game. probing and eventually a through ball to the wing or to the SS then GOAL!
i had about 20 clean sheets in this save as well. so its solid defensively.

well done Veez.

Last edited:
Its tough to find out the tactic being used on this thread now after the patch is released... Requesting the owner to change the original post or put a link here along with the OI and other necessary instructions which is to be followed after the new patch is released..

I used this tactic originally when no patch was released and it was just superb...However after the new patch released I dont know how good this tactic is now...

Using the tweaks that you suggested plus Zyndar's corner tactic. The tactic is already fluid as I've used it throughout this save but a ridiculous first game with these tweaks